Deltegra...not my style, but clean

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

who fucking cares. Some people like to make their car look nicer (to them) and could care less about all out performance. That guy likes looks more than performance and you are the opposite, oh well.

i think it's a good balance of both though. i mean come on, he did do a gsr swap and a gsr front end. nissan people put silvia motors and front ends on 240's all the time. it's not like he put a bunch of red wire tubing in the bay and chromed it out. yes, i do understand that the money from the conversion could have went into a turbo, but hey, we can't all be about the engine. some people do like to have a car that helps them get pussy.

some people do like to have a car that helps them get pussy.

worst reason to mod a car. The type of chick that doinks you cuz of ur car is a skeezbag. If that's what u want, hell, beat that pussy up, but u better double wrap that shit, and dont kiss her on the mouth. lol

Heres one up for sale here locally. It's a '00 Si conversion.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

It's for sale here

that isnt' too bad. kind clean. i would rather see an ex or carbon fiber lip though.

i think it's a good balance of both though. i mean come on, he did do a gsr swap and a gsr front end. nissan people put silvia motors and front ends on 240's all the time. it's not like he put a bunch of red wire tubing in the bay and chromed it out. yes, i do understand that the money from the conversion could have went into a turbo, but hey, we can't all be about the engine. some people do like to have a car that helps them get pussy.
I agree, it is pretty balanced. And for all we know he had a gsr that got rear ended, then did all this to his del sol. I bet he didn't spend to much money on it.

Not bad but i know what bothers me about it... the front end on the Deltegra hangs out too much "look at the front wheels then how far it is to the nose"...

And the 00 SI-SOL conversion i like a bit more me thinx... agree on the front lip seany it's a lil much already with the SI front end but the lip pushes it over the edge...

i like the one here locally. it gives it a new and aggressive look. nice post Andrew.

Back