demonoid is back, again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How the hell do you use demoniod?? I found a tracker but everytime it starts, it says gives me an error and links me to demoniod. i signed up for their membership, but the file still doesnt load. what do i do?

I just DLed Azerus and click on the link and it starts automatically. What client are you using?

werd, its probably a problem with your config on your BT client.

Sounds familiar. I know there is a list of BT clients that don't use proper protocol, and there for have problems. I am thinking that is one of them. Get Azerus, Brian hooked me up with them, and I am happy.

You could always try finding what you want on FTP too. I have used it a few times for bigger programs. SmartFTP is the one I got from UT, Filezilla is good too.

Eh, I don't direct FTP to other people much. If I want something via direct download, there are much faster alternatives. :) :) :) :) :)

I got Azerus. Seems pretty good sofar. Problem isnt i cant sign in at demoid. wtf. i ask for a pw and then send it to me and doesnt work....

Back