dent = scratch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rockhillhonda

i had a big dent in the side of my accord in the front corner pannel and i fixed it and i know that i as going to have a crak in te paint afterwords and now i do and i dont know how or what to use to get it back to normal. i have looked for touch up paint at work and everywhere else and no one has any, first off, where is a good place to find some paint, i will get to code later, and what kind of sand paper do i use to get it down to where i can get primmer on it then paint it?? help !!!!!!!!!! :worthy:

my paint code is g-83p-3 and i have tried that web site and it is not working for me, every time i try to order that paint it say this document contains no data?!?!?!?!!?!?!

lmao

you are gonna royally fuck up your car

autobodydepot.net
search there, you can find your color put in an aerosol can for you...
will make it easier for someone like yourself...

just to repaint = scuff it with scotch brite pad...
if its a scratch or crack, you can either fill it, then sand it smoother, or you can try and sand it out before repainting, but to sand it out you will need to sand an area about 1000 times the size of the scratch so that it will all blend in... spot sanding = you will see if forever....

seek help...

if i were you i would try filling the scratch, sand it down, scuff it, then tape off a square box, paint your taped off area, then pull the tape and try to paint around the previously taped area to blend it with the rest of the car...
it will most likely not look right, it MIGHT after your 50th try...
you need experience

and i would advise against primer for small spots unless you are redoing the whole panel, in which case that panel will never match the rest of the car without fading, or repainting the whole shit...
basically you're fucked

Back