dents

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adecorzo

TronicsClub.com
hey guys i have dents passenger side above the rear wheel its a 1999 integra ls coupe i know i cant replace it well i think its like the whole passenger side except the door and the fender any ideas?

Sounds like its going to require a body shop to replace the rear quarter panel. They can do it. But its pretty expensive! Hard to day without seeing the damage. Take it to a body shop and get an estimate? Estimates are usually free, and they can tell you exactly what needs to happen.

Maybe look into a place that does paint-less dent removal? I know there is a guy in my local area that contracts with all the car lots to pop out all the dents and dings on there trade ins. It works really well if you can find someone who is good at it.

I had a huge dent that looked like someone through a watermelon at my passenger rear quarter panel. I think some heavy guy sat against my car. Anyways.....no paint damage so I had Dent Pro take the dent out for $125. Much cheaper and quicker (took him an hour or so). Body shop would charge well over ten times that. Now......I can still see the imperfections but I'm happy with the results. It ain't a show car.

Back