Deodorant/Anti Persperant?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
I've been using Right Guard 'Xtreme Power Stripe' for a while, and it isn't that great...I still get pitsweat from time to time, even if it isn't all that hot outside...

Anyone know of some deoderant/anti persperant that's worth a shit?

Wearing an anti-perspirant blocks pores under your arms - Which is a major place for the central nervous system and it's cooling (sweat is a natural function). That's why I don't use it. I use deodorant, Speed stick sport. I have some really smelly ass pits, but it keeps them at bay all hours of the day and night.

I've convinced my gf and my parents not to use anti-perspirant because of it's effect on your nervous system. Your armpits are a very important area of your body, and stopping the sweat disrupts that system.

Arrid XX works best for me. Ive tried Right Guard Xtreme, Degree, and various others, but this works best.

will.... i use what you do...and it works great....but i do trim my pit hair...i found that if it was to thick/full i would get arm pit floods

doesn't chuck norris sponsor right guard? lol

anyway, i use old spice redzone.
i ONLY use anti-perspirant when i'm going to a wedding or some shit where i'll be working up a sweat dancing or whatever in nice clothes...

deodorant all the other times.

you sound like bill. it can be -15 out, and he's pititng like a mo fo. lol

Wil, I use what you and formby use. Works great for me but then again i'm not a hairy mofo like you part warewolf(sp?) bastards.

I have no idea what the difference is between deodrant and anti-perspirant. I've just used whatever I coiuld find for cheap and worked. Recently I've used Axe-Dry.

Quoted post[/post]]
i like old spice high endurance

here's a list of a shitload of brands
http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_attrib.php/page_id=1272/

i don't think you want antipersperant...
rumors about clogged pores, you need to sweat a little, and alum. or iron that gives you cancer comes to mind...
prob all false...

Yea I've heard about it clogging your pores and giving you cancer also. But i mean...what DOESN'T give you cancer? I just use axe spray deodorant tho.

I heard Axe was like some of the worst stuff you could use. Plus I think it smells like shit, and suffocates me.

I use Old Spice Red Zone soft solid. This stuff works wonders. And I think it smells great. But fortunately, I barely sweat.

Quoted post[/post]]
I heard Axe was like some of the worst stuff you could use. Plus I think it smells like shit, and suffocates me.

I use Old Spice Red Zone soft solid. This stuff works wonders. And I think it smells great. But fortunately, I barely sweat.
girls love it when a guy actually smells good. i prefer right guard spray and armani black code though. axe is cheap shit and smells like it. if you really want to get girls attention, let a female friend by you cologne. girls know what girls like. ever since ive been doing it i get complimented often.

I hate getting my shirts wet while playing basketball, football, or at work...

That's the smartest thing you've ever said, and it's absolutely right.

Woman don't care what men look like. Look at most men out there - they look like shit. Women really only care about how you smell - And then how you speak.

Back