Deodorant/Anti Persperant?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Polo black or Old spice fresh scent (the white stuff) the blue stuff will make your white t's pits turn green.

Quoted post[/post]]
i like old spice high endurance

here's a list of a shitload of brands
http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_attrib.php/page_id=1272/

i don't think you want antipersperant...
rumors about clogged pores, you need to sweat a little, and alum. or iron that gives you cancer comes to mind...
prob all false...

Not false.

Antipersperant causes your body from being able to naturally expel wastes, do you think that could possibly be healthy?

I was going to make this point if no one else did.

Deodorant = something that will cover up a smell. think of it as a pit cologne
antipersperant = something that will help reduce a smell and cover up the rest of it

If you're having sweating problems, you want an antipersperant even if its not the healthiest thing. Its either, sweat and smell like your body was naturally designed to do or use an antipersperant to be more fragrant and pleasing.

Yeah dude, I sweat all the time, even when im fucking freezing cold. Maybe its just a nervous thing or something. But, the aluminum in antipersperants is really horrible for your body. Best recommendation is to use deodorant regularly and antipersperant when you're sweating from actual activity.

I use Old Spice Red Zone.. that shit is so strong, it doesnt even come off when i wash my pits in the shower. I have to use 2 kinds of soap to get that shit off my pits.

i used that damn right guard xtreme sport (yellow) for like 2 monthes and it worked great...then like a month ago, i started getting pit sweat. I was like, WTF. So i switched to degree, and so far everything has been great...:)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I heard Axe was like some of the worst stuff you could use. Plus I think it smells like shit, and suffocates me.

I use Old Spice Red Zone soft solid. This stuff works wonders. And I think it smells great. But fortunately, I barely sweat.
girls love it when a guy actually smells good. i prefer right guard spray and armani black code though. axe is cheap shit and smells like it. if you really want to get girls attention, let a female friend by you cologne. girls know what girls like. ever since ive been doing it i get complimented often.

:werd: My girlfriend bought me Very Sexy For Him 2 from Victoria's Secret. It smells good, and I always have girls telling me that the like the way I smell. Everytime someone sprays Axe around me, I get this choking or gasping sensation. I absolutely HATE the smell of it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I heard Axe was like some of the worst stuff you could use. Plus I think it smells like shit, and suffocates me.

I use Old Spice Red Zone soft solid. This stuff works wonders. And I think it smells great. But fortunately, I barely sweat.
girls love it when a guy actually smells good. i prefer right guard spray and armani black code though. axe is cheap shit and smells like it. if you really want to get girls attention, let a female friend by you cologne. girls know what girls like. ever since ive been doing it i get complimented often.

:werd: My girlfriend bought me Very Sexy For Him 2 from Victoria's Secret. It smells good, and I always have girls telling me that the like the way I smell. Everytime someone sprays Axe around me, I get this choking or gasping sensation. I absolutely HATE the smell of it.
like last year my little brother sprayed axe until the bottle was empty. you do literally gasp for air, i thought i was gonna die

Old Spice High endurance fresh. I at some point started getting sweaty pits that smelled worse than they used to. I started using washcloths instead of loofahs, and that cut all the stink out. But if you're fat, that's not gonna help much. lol.

Back