Depeche mode on tour

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MadMaXXX

Mad Man
this is pretty cool, considering they are playing their first date in Ft. Lauderdale, especially after the hurricane

i am going to try and make this concert

any1 else plan on attending any of their tour dates?

tour dates

Sorry, I would TOTALLY go to this see this kick-ass band...and even dress up in a leather jacket with my chest showing, big thick black handlebar mustache and a pair of ripped jeans that you could tell whether im circumsized or not, complete with removable bung-hole in the back....

but I just remembered I need to re-arrange my sock drawer that night. And any subsequent nights they are playing as well.

Thank God that crappy music isnt played much on the radio. That is what they considered "alternative" before Nirvana and the rest came into being and saved us from that effiminate gay shit.

No, I was asking a honest question....

But seeing as how you ASSUMED it was a homosexual reference....

ouch.

Get alot of those huh guy?

"Honest Question" or "Attempt at an insult"

Coming from Tony D.

Occam's razor, Not assumption.

I plan on seeing them in Nov. Depeche mode puts on a kick ass concert. I like their new album, I heard it on myspace before it come out in the stores

shit last time I saw them in Colorado, one of them got arrested.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i dont mean to sound like a queer or nothin, but depeche mode is a kick ass band

i dont know what you mean about the queer part

why, do queers like the band too?
wow, have you really not seen orgazmo? :blink:

no idea what that is and dont wanna know

orgazmo is one of the funniest movies ever. :worthy:

seriously.. its made by the creators of south park, they also star in it as well. Its hilarious, from start to finish. Probably one of my favorite comedy's of all time.

"cant we just call them the naughty twins?"
"No, their the ass fuck twins, thats what they do... they get fucked in the ass"
"well thats pretty naughty."

Quoted post[/post]]
seriously.. its made by the creators of south park, they also star in it as well. Its hilarious, from start to finish. Probably one of my favorite comedy's of all time.

"cant we just call them the naughty twins?"
"No, their the ass fuck twins, thats what they do... they get fucked in the ass"
"well thats pretty naughty."

maybe instead of the show i was goning to attend il watch that movie

doesnt sound so bad anymore

Back