Desert Again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian, hope its more like 90 days for you. and your job IMO is :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :) i personally might not mind spending 180 days in the desert if i could be around cool planes all day long. aviation is one of my major interests. but yea, hope u get back sooner than later bro. wish you lots of good luck and a safe tour! get online as soon as you can too :)

take care and God be with you my friend!

Gabe

this is a particularly good website on the U-2:
http://www.black-jets.com/links.htm

damn. check this out. its like a satellite with wings!
oregonview400.jpg

LMAO Gabe@ satillite w/ wings. It pretty much is bro! It can see what color a rats eyes are from 70,000+ feet! I can't really go into too much more.
68-10331.jpg

This is my 1st jet and my favorite. This pic is sweet cause it is fully uploaded w/ systems! Kinda makes my crotch twiddle a little. :blink: B)
osan_u2_ground.jpg

Look all around in the background! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jan 19 2003, 07:13 AM
damn. that thing is badass! :worthy:

Not as badass as whats in the background of the last pic I posted bro! Look again :D That has got to be the coolest thing about going over sea's! You see some crazy shit.

Right you are bro. That will blast bird shit falling out of a birds ass! Or maybe make bird shit come out of a birds ass! :lol:

Hey man I just got back from a classified location out there...I'm a loadmaster on C-130's..Was flying with some Talon 1 and talon 2 crews from Mildenhall....There wasn't much going on...I'll be back over there in about 2 months...Outprocessing here and heading to charleston...the squadron that I'm going to is allready there...

That's cool. I flew back to mildenhall on a KC-10 last year. Spent the night and was in McGwire after that on my way home. Damn Mildenhall was cold. It reminded me of winter in NY! I got stuck in Charleston on my way over there after 9-11 for 6 hours cause my C-17 broke. Mad humid yo!

Originally posted by knowledge@Jan 9 2003, 06:09 PM
F/A18's are navy! We have the F16's and F15's. Also the A10's! I work on none of the above.
Its all about the U-2 baby. Nobody can do thier job without it. Reconnaissance is where its at.

naw it's all about the F-15 and it's 110:0 kill ratio, never lost one in combat. And the onlt production jet plane in the world that can accelerate going straight up!

Originally posted by knowledge@Jan 19 2003, 09:57 AM
That's cool. I flew back to mildenhall on a KC-10 last year. Spent the night and was in McGwire after that on my way home. Damn Mildenhall was cold. It reminded me of winter in NY! I got stuck in Charleston on my way over there after 9-11 for 6 hours cause my C-17 broke. Mad humid yo!

If your ever back there go to the "bird in Hand", it's a pub right off base, great fish n chips. I was at Lakenheath for 2 yrs

Sweet. I was concidering going to that club right on base..... uhhhh oh yeah the galaxy club. I heard some shit goes on there! :D If I hit up Mildenhall on my way to/From this time I will hit up Bird in Hand.

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Jan 19 2003, 08:25 AM-->
knowledge
@Jan 9 2003, 06:09 PM
F/A18's are navy! We have the F16's and F15's. Also the A10's! I work on none of the above.
Its all about the U-2 baby. Nobody can do thier job without it. Reconnaissance is where its at.

naw it's all about the F-15 and it's 110:0 kill ratio, never lost one in combat. And the onlt production jet plane in the world that can accelerate going straight up!

Yeah 15's are dope but can they fly at 70,000+ feet? Didn't think so. Only othe jet to fly that high is an SR but they didn't even go as high! The MIG25(foxbat) was made to specifically knock us out of the air, but they can only hit like 65,000 then they stall. It stil is enough time to get a lock and launch though! F-15's are some sweet ass birds though! A guy in my club used to be a 15 crew chief.

Originally posted by knowledge@Jan 19 2003, 07:48 PM
Sweet. I was concidering going to that club right on base..... uhhhh oh yeah the galaxy club. I heard some shit goes on there! :D If I hit up Mildenhall on my way to/From this time I will hit up Bird in Hand.

you want to go to a good club then hit Deniro's in Newmarket, it's about a $20 cab ride but if you have never partied in the UK you will be blown away, the "G" club in Mildenhall sucks, same 5 sluts there every weekend, nothing special.

Originally posted by knowledge+Jan 19 2003, 07:52 PM-->
Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 19 2003, 08:25 AM
knowledge
@Jan 9 2003, 06:09 PM
F/A18's are navy!  We have the F16's and F15's.  Also the A10's!  I work on none of the above.  
Its all about the U-2 baby.  Nobody can do thier job without it.  Reconnaissance is where its at.

Yeah 15's are dope but can they fly at 70,000+ feet? Didn't think so. Only othe jet to fly that high is an SR but they didn't even go as high! The MIG25(foxbat) was made to specifically knock us out of the air, but they can only hit like 65,000 then they stall. It stil is enough time to get a lock and launch though! F-15's are some sweet ass birds though! A guy in my club used to be a 15 crew chief.

50,000ft operational celing (F-15), and the 29 was desinged to take out the SR71, what a waste of money! I supose it didn't occur to them that the plane was faster then the milles they were shooting at it? Guess not.

speaking of f-16s and such ...do you think i could swap a....... no ....NO ... NO....MOST...RESIST.....FROM ASKING......... RICER.... QUESTIONS ...............AARRRRGGGGGG!!! !@#$% @#$!%#$@ :wacko:

Originally posted by htrcivic96sir@Jan 20 2003, 11:12 AM
speaking of f-16s and such ...do you think i could swap a....... no ....NO ... NO....MOST...RESIST.....FROM ASKING......... RICER.... QUESTIONS ...............AARRRRGGGGGG!!! !@#$% @#$!%#$@ :wacko:

funny you said that, there was a guy in the southwest who stole a booster, (a rocket used to help cargo planes take off when there loaded I think) from a ANG base and strapped it in the bed of his light pickup. Then he went to the desert (rice warz) and tried to test it out. They found him 300ft up imbedded into the rock wall. I think he also blew the welds on his manifold :lol:

IT WASNT A ROCKET MAN......it was an sr20 ( dont know if it was N/A or turboed) and he put it in his honda civic......well it ran a 9 second after he turned the nawz timing down.....and the reason he was 300ft up imbedded in rock was because he a got a beat down from all my west cost hondaswap peeps for beeing a fuckin retard :axe: :bash: by the way....... good luck dude..lets hope the shit dont hit the fan....

Back