Design Contest

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

...cf hood, cf fenders, cf bumpers, and a cf trunk lid....wheels powdercoated navy blue..or some kind of dark blue...match the car paint on things not cf with the wheels...small hondaswap sticker beneath the driver mirror and a reverse hondaswap sticker beneath the passenger mirror another small hondaswap sticker above the muffler on the rear bumper and then another small sticker on the front bumper above vent thingy...hondaswap sticker on underside of hoof...and all the stickers are white so they stick out real good on the cf and dark blue...

and if all that cf is too much..then just do all that stuff minus all the cf :D

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jun 25 2004, 01:37 AM
i can see the hondaswap thing being cool but i hate when kids have 90 stickers on there 17 second cars .. its retarted and a waste of vinyl

um, hes putting in an ITR motor and making it a TRACK ONLY car.

read his first post. :roll:

ok weblink, because of your bumble theme you have at the moment i thought it would be easier to use a different photo. i have finished the paint color, now i will be working on the graphics and everything else. im tired right now but i'll work on it some more tomm.

s40e114e830d66.jpg

I say just paint it Flamenco Black Pearl or Starllight Black Pearl, leave the Type R stickers off the side, get some white rims like in your pic and have yourself a pimp looking fake Type R.

Originally posted by josh_isakson@Jul 2 2004, 03:35 AM
Here's a couple things I threw together really quick... let me know what you think

i think you need to find a new site to host from ... all i see is the "image hosted by anglefire" pic :thumbsdown:

So far every design has rocked hard. vtecsir1 I love that design, its gets my vote so far! We'll see what everyone else votes on. Sorry it took so long to get back to you guys, I'm on vacation right now and this is the first time in a week that I've been able to get on the internet and see what was going on. Someone should get a mod to put this in the features section on the opening page! I can't to see who wins this thing. I'll have a site up by next weekend with all the designs I've gotten via email. Thank you guys for your time and hard work. Your designs all kick ass!!!!

ok so i just need to know what font hondaswap is written in so i can add some hs stickers to it. glad you like it weblink i'll keep making revisions and cleaning it up, i spent a lot of time just making the color right in that pic since it was cw to start.

vtecsir1
Hey could you do an inverse of that pic and make up the other side of the car? And how do you make the hondaswap sticker look like its behind the glass?

yeah no problem, transparency goes along way in photoshop thats how i did the hondaswap sticker.

have you decided what your prize is for the winner?

Back