Design Contest

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alright i changed the image hoster to hondaswap.com

s40eb81ea13891.jpg

s40eb821f493f4.jpg

s40eb825b927d3.jpg

let me know what you think... should I keep going with these or what?

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jun 29 2004, 02:55 AM
I say just paint it Flamenco Black Pearl or Starllight Black Pearl, leave the Type R stickers off the side, get some white rims like in your pic and have yourself a pimp looking fake Type R.

Still :withstupid:

ive been working on this one lately, going to put a honda symbol on the hood and possibly in the back window... then im going to show you what it might look like at night! later guys!
s40ec4841cf866.jpg

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jul 7 2004, 01:54 AM-->
revolution8k
@Jun 29 2004, 02:55 AM
I say just paint it Flamenco Black Pearl or Starllight Black Pearl, leave the Type R stickers off the side, get some white rims like in your pic and have yourself a pimp looking fake Type R.

Still :withstupid:

he wanted his car done with hondaswap colors and stickers, i just used a stock photo of a ctr thats why it has the type r stickers on it, i just didnt remove them when i was editing it then everyone started using my image. his car is already black with some yellow body panels.

a fucking design contest for noobs lol

leave the car as is. who cares how it looks, as long as it runs.

slap your "powered by" roster on the side of your car and inflate your allready big headed import "i drive a race car honda" rice boy attitude by each sticker.

:roll:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jul 7 2004, 02:14 PM
a ing design contest for noobs lol

slap your "powered by" roster on the side of your car and inflate your allready big headed import "i drive a race car honda" rice boy attitude by each sticker.

whos the noob, throw some up there since you always have something to say. he asked for his car to be done like this to advertise for hondaswap since he is just running this car at autox's and wants to show support for all the help he got here building it. whats your point of even being on hondaswap? you never help anyone and all you do is cut people down to try and look like an internet thug. oh you have a degree your so smart whatever im just tired of your worthless posts.

Rice or whatever you want to call it...who cares. I'm not street racing or going to the supermarket in this car. I only drive this thing at the track. I want it to look better and I want to support you guys. Plain and simple. Not trying to show off or anything. Just having fun and trying to help out. If that makes anyone mad, email me and let me know why. Submit your idea and vote on it later. Submit an all black stock looking civic, thats not against the rules as long as it has a hondaswap theme to it. If your design gets more votes than the kick ass designs already submitted...well there we have it. That easy. I'm not picking the winner, you guys are.

Originally posted by vtecsir1+Jul 7 2004, 03:19 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Jul 7 2004, 02:14 PM
a    ing design contest for noobs lol

leave the car as is.  who cares how it looks, as long as it runs.

whos the noob, throw some up there since you always have something to say. he asked for his car to be done like this to advertise for hondaswap since he is just running this car at autox's and wants to show support for all the help he got here building it. whats your point of even being on hondaswap? you never help anyone and all you do is cut people down to try and look like an internet thug. oh you have a degree your so smart whatever im just tired of your worthless posts.

Good point, although I think Tony may be a decent guy in person, him making any comment to anything technical is absurd. I vote for a gunmetal paint theme with bronze wheels and a hondaswap logo on the windshield/ back glass, nothing wild just clean, simple and fast.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jul 7 2004, 02:14 PM
a fucking design contest for noobs lol

a fucking post from a cock lol

leave the message as is. who cares what the topic is if it has no concern to you.

slap your "im so much better than you" post to make it seem like instead not having the money or talent to do the exterior a nice way, that you would rather not have it and inflate your "if i can't have it i dont want it" faggot loser attitude by each post.

::roll::

^^^^^^
:D :lol: :worthy:

Just about everything I was thinking but didn't want to say. It would be different if it wasn't just that...a race car. TRACK ONLY means just that. Oh well...

My big head??? Where did you get that from? If I'm acting that way, address me and tell me a better way to act. If I'm coming off that way, I'm sorry to everyone here. Let me know man...PM me or say it in here...seriously, I don't want to seem like a jackass or anything.

Anyway, any more new designs coming? I'm about to post the site with all the designs side by side. Let me know if you're thinking about getting more stuff together and I'll hold off. My brother is working on one, so I won't be starting the voting thing for a little while.

What are you guys wanting for a prize?

rims for my civic

instead of asking us when were going to be done, you should put up a due date, when no more designs will be accepted, that way we have some motivation to get off our asses!

i should add some more to my design.

Originally posted by josh_isakson@Jul 12 2004, 12:37 PM
rims for my civic

instead of asking us when were going to be done, you should put up a due date, when no more designs will be accepted, that way we have some motivation to get off our asses!

i should add some more to my design.

yeah like that extra set of works :lol:

Back