Design Contest

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This thread seems to be dead...

When is the due date and what day will the winner be announced?!

Whats the prize gonna be?!

End Date: 7-31-04
Winner Announced: 8-7-04
Prize: Cash or Whatever is behind door #1
Amount of cash: Don't know yet, but it will be fair for design time spent.
Where is Door #1: Photo will be posted on contest site.
Where's the contest site?: http://24.217.14.110/contest/
Why doesn't it work?: Its on my PC so if its off, no site. Any hosts?

Hows that?
I'm going to be submitting the artwork to a few companies for sponsorship as soon as we see who wins. I'm working on some cool partners! Its going to be fun!

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jul 22 2004, 08:25 PM
do we get to cast votes?
[post=367068]Quoted post[/post]​

Yep, after I stop taking designs, everything will be setup for voting as a poll. Its gonna be fun! And I'll get that black and yellow paint off my car!!!!!!

where can you download photoshop? id like to get into this contest, i need some wheels

Originally posted by josh_isakson+Jul 8 2004, 02:03 AM-->
Tonyd0821
@Jul 7 2004, 02:14 PM
a fucking design contest for noobs lol

leave the car as is. who cares how it looks, as long as it runs.

slap your "powered by" roster on the side of your car and inflate your allready big headed import "i drive a race car honda" rice boy attitude by each sticker.

:roll:

a fucking post from a cock lol

leave the message as is. who cares what the topic is if it has no concern to you.

slap your "im so much better than you" post to make it seem like instead not having the money or talent to do the exterior a nice way, that you would rather not have it and inflate your "if i can't have it i dont want it" faggot loser attitude by each post.

::roll::
[post=360357]Quoted post[/post]​

Ummm...

And you are .....????

/stuck up attitude I used to carry

other than that, screw you and every other rice boy that hopped on the honda bandwagon in the past 4 years.

i been doing this shit in one way or another sine 1993.

its old, its played out, i could care less.

You know who I give props to?

not the 18 year old kid who works 2 jobs to be able to pay for his "cool looking" civic with motor swap and shitload of bling bling clean body kits and rims....

I give props to the guy who worked his ass off, was successfull early on in his life and is sitting next to me in traffic in a new bmw, mercedes or other luxury vehicle.

THATS who i give props to.

not some punk kid who hops on a bandwagon just because it is cool.

i.e. Jeffie would be someone who comes to mind off the top of my head. He didnt even graduate from highschool did he? yet he drives a brand new z.....

THAT i give MAJOR fucking props.

well since you know nothing about webink why would you say what you did? who gives a crap when you got into to hondas, i got into hondas in 1995 who gives a . he made this car just for racing as a hobby, which is more than i can say for your broken turbo setup.
maybe you should read my post to you back a few pages since your just now reading all of this.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jul 29 2004, 07:05 PM
well since you know nothing about webink why would you say what you did? who gives a crap when you got into to hondas, i got into hondas in 1995 who gives a . he made this car just for racing as a hobby, which is more than i can say for your broken turbo setup.
maybe you should read my post to you back a few pages since your just now reading all of this.
[post=370057]Quoted post[/post]​

how did "webink" come into this conversation?

i never made one mention about that subject......

and if you been on hondaswap for any length of time right now, you know i could give a rats ass less about "going back to read your posts"

i dont care.

tonyd has spoken.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Jul 29 2004, 08:24 PM-->
@Jul 29 2004, 07:05 PM
well since you know nothing about webink why would you say what you did? who gives a crap when you got into to hondas, i got into hondas in 1995 who gives a     . he made this car just for racing as a hobby, which is more than i can say for your broken turbo setup.
maybe you should read my post to you back a few pages since your just now reading all of  this.
[post=370057]Quoted post[/post]​

how did "webink" come into this conversation?

i never made one mention about that subject......

and if you been on hondaswap for any length of time right now, you know i could give a rats ass less about "going back to read your posts"

i dont care.

tonyd has spoken.
[post=370104]Quoted post[/post]​

i guess you missed why the poster above said what he did. you talked shit about webink having graphics done for his car. jesus tony get a life and stop being a dick and by the way thanks but i have been a member here long before you and your worthless post came on.

Wow guys. That was one hell of a bump. I didn't even start out liking hondas because they were hondas. I like hatchbacks for some reason. I'd really like a turbo 206. Honda was the next best thing in the us. Oh well....guess I fell in love with it and now I'm having fun. I'm not the worlds biggest car nut. I don't at all judge my life or anyone elses life by what kind of car they drive. If you step back from it, a car is a car. If its got neons and wings or graphics and wheels, its still just a car. No need for a car to cause so many bad feelings.

Anyway, the voting starts tomorrow!!!! Woohoo!

I'll post a link in here to the poll thread and a link to all the designs.
Later for now guys

Sorry, I've had some issues I've had to deal with lately. My house was broken into and my van was stolen. Fuckers. Anyway, I'll have the voting up soon. Sorry again guys.

Back