Design Contest

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDEA: Let's kind of have a vote session right here and now... post the filename of the image you like best... let's see what it looks like as of now

Contest Link

personally it goes to flame.jpg for me

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Jul 29 2004, 06:20 PM-->
Originally posted by josh_isakson@Jul 8 2004, 02:03 AM
Tonyd0821
@Jul 7 2004, 02:14 PM
a fucking design contest for noobs lol

leave the car as is.   who cares how it looks, as long as it runs.

slap your "powered by" roster on the side of your car and inflate your allready big headed import "i drive a race car honda" rice boy attitude by each sticker.

:roll:

a fucking post from a cock lol

leave the message as is. who cares what the topic is if it has no concern to you.

slap your "im so much better than you" post to make it seem like instead not having the money or talent to do the exterior a nice way, that you would rather not have it and inflate your "if i can't have it i dont want it" faggot loser attitude by each post.

::roll::
[post=360357]Quoted post[/post]​

Ummm...

And you are .....????

/stuck up attitude I used to carry

other than that, screw you and every other rice boy that hopped on the honda bandwagon in the past 4 years.

i been doing this shit in one way or another sine 1993.

its old, its played out, i could care less.

You know who I give props to?

not the 18 year old kid who works 2 jobs to be able to pay for his "cool looking" civic with motor swap and shitload of bling bling clean body kits and rims....

I give props to the guy who worked his ass off, was successfull early on in his life and is sitting next to me in traffic in a new bmw, mercedes or other luxury vehicle.

THATS who i give props to.

not some punk kid who hops on a bandwagon just because it is cool.

i.e. Jeffie would be someone who comes to mind off the top of my head. He didnt even graduate from highschool did he? yet he drives a brand new z.....

THAT i give MAJOR fucking props.
[post=370037]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah your right you fucking owned me you stud! now go home, beat your wife and molest your kids

Back