Dexter Season 6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I didn't really like the first half of season 5 so i stopped watching. hopefully 6 is better.

The sad thing is, through the first 4 seasons I wanted a certain character to die and then when that person was gone it kinda felt like the show kinda took a dive.

Always a good show. Season 5 did start a little weak but I have been hooked since the first season. There has been some crazy-cool situations........no doubt!

season 4 was the best IMO (so far). season 5 was also very good.

this one looks good. cant wait.

guess ill have to go back and rewatch season 5. i just couldn't get into like i did with all the others.

the best part of season 5 was Dexter's character development.

Some good Sunday night tv on now and to come:
True Blood
Entourage
Boardwalk Empire (September)
Dexter (October)

Brings us to January.

Breaking Bad is really good as well.

B, are you still watching Weeds?

yeah, but weeds has lost a bit of the Anastasia that it once had for me. I miss 'little boxes'.. ya know?

marie louise parker aging like wine doesn't hurt that show one bit. I swear I saw her on West Wing 10-15 years ago, and she looks better NOW than she did on West Wing.

Yeah the first few seasons were definitely the best. The last couple have gotten a little odd, but it looks like they are bringing some of the original cast back into the fold.

Agreed on M.L.P

Back