Dexter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
Only 3 episodes left!>!>!>!>! did anyone else catch that?

is that just for this season, or the series? i can't find any solid answer either way.

I know mike hall has hodgkins cancer or something or other, but last i heard he had a low case that was caught early and was expected to do a short treatment and be done with it.

Any way, tonights (well, last night at this hour) episode was so bad ass. I was hanging on the cliff wanting more. ugh! so many plot turns tonight. there's like 8 plot lines going on right now. I feel like i'm watching Lost again!:eek:

I'm really wondering at this point if dexter gets found out as it sounds like it's all about to come down on him from 4 different plot angels.

crazy good show. we should've had this thread on-going for years now. wtf.:rolleyes:

I caught the 3 episode thing last night, and I'm assuming it's for this season. It just seems like it's wildly popular right now and I can't see Showtime canceling it's bread and butter.

This season got off to a slow start but it's rounding into form now.

man, i love this show. im about 3 episodes behind, but we're spending the night at my in laws house the night before thanksgiving. i will be caught up then.

You have to be a little off to like Dexter. Life can't be all rainbows and unicorns. Hence my love fest with it. It's one of the most amazingly well written shows on television. The acting is phenomenal and the plot twists are epic.

If you haven't seen it yet, start from season 1 and go through them all. I will warn you though, people either love it or hate it.

i keep hearing about this show, i think i will rent the season's and make a marthon out of it. i think i'm missing out here

There were SO many 1-liner foreshadowing action verbs just shoved in ever so seemless last night. The average watcher would simply miss it. perfect.

if you haven't seen the show, it's totally worth it. It may be #2 all time best show for me right behind lost.

ugh. i want it to be next week already. what a great season.

i just dl'd it. i'll watch it when i get home tonight.

still though. i was shocked at last weeks episode. did NOT expect the end to be like that.

damnit, why do have to do shit? i want to watch tv all day. lol

With my recent time off I watched the entire series of dexter. I fucking love it.

I don't think you have to be off to like it- it really is one of the best written series on TV right now. It has pretty universal appeal.

Katie and I did watch the first season together, but she has a lot more time for TV than I do- so I just grab them an hour after they air and she watches them. Oh well. One more to go for season 5.

great episode last night. I liked the addition of Robocop for this season. Actually one of the things I like about Dexter is the way they add and subtract characters more or less every year. Jimmy Smits, John Lithgow, Keith Carradine, and now Julia Stiles and Peter Weller.

Back