Dexter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

50 words or less.

it's about a sociopathic, police forensic evidence, blood splatter expert who likes to solve cold cases and execute murders and rapists. frequently getting close to being caught by the police and/or other serial killers.

(the guy in my avatar is michael c. hall, in character. he is the actor who plays dexter)

yeah, seasons 1 + 2 are streaming on netflix, everything else you can 'find' on your own.

Dexter is a product of a F'ed up childhood and has no feelings... no love/hate/nothing. His foster dad soon found that he feels something when he kills (animals at first). in time, this foster father was a detective and tought him how to 'get away with murder' '-- but kill only those whom deserve it (ie, criminals who beat the system). So, he can get his feel, and society as a hole is better because of what he has done.

Damn, i barely touched the surface of this show. I could type 4 pages about it.

just watch it.

Never seen it...what's it about?

It's about this elementary school kid/genius who has an underground laboratory under his house and does all sorts of cool stuff while trying to keep his negative IQ sister and super type-A OCD clean-everything mom away.

Dexters_Laboratory_deedee_mandark-300x225.jpg

Dang this show is good. I'm only on episode 2 but its a show that has definitely caught my attention. What season is it on now?

It's about this elementary school kid/genius who has an underground laboratory under his house and does all sorts of cool stuff while trying to keep his negative IQ sister and super type-A OCD clean-everything mom away.
lol, I used to watch that all the time.

it's never too late. just dont' watch any of the most recent shows and you'll be fine. it is one of the few shows in the history of tv that gets better each and every season. the acting, cast, writing, production, music, everything has gotten better.

X10000

i didn't like season 3 very much, but i'm glad i stuck through it. season 4 was awesome and season5 is amazing, but none would make any sense without having seen at least seasons 1 and 2., and most of 3 and 4 :D

i didn't care much for season 3 either, but in sequence to 1 and 2, it still improved on all aspects. Jimmy Smits played a phenomenal role and was a seamless addition to the series.

Back