Dexter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's never too late. just dont' watch any of the most recent shows and you'll be fine. it is one of the few shows in the history of tv that gets better each and every season. the acting, cast, writing, production, music, everything has gotten better.

Oh, I know- just not really that interested in trying to catch up. She watches them all before I come home anyway- and I have WAY too many other things to catch up on. I've already gotten story summaries as she's gone through, so it's no big deal.

OH CHIT! Season one episode 6, I'm only 10 minutes into it, and I know he doesn't get busted, but damn! lol

Just started on season 1 this weekend. About halfway through so far...

I'm halfway through season 3 right now and its... okay? It just seems like this season is a little off compared to the first two..

finale wasn't as good as I was hoping. IT was still damn good, I just thought more stuff was going to come crashing down, but somehow it didn't.

Yeah it seems like they prefer to have clean endings to each season without a carryover from season to season

there's still plenty of on-going plot lines. (if you haven't seen all the way through, stop reading now)

dexter vs quinn vs deb triangle. quinn still is convinced that dexter is the one, but gave up only because of his love for deb.
kids living with dexter vs grandparents vs nanny
is dexter growing as a human? he's starting to feel more and more and may not need to kill any more.... like it left luman, is it slowly leaving him?

there's plenty of other minor plot lines too...
lageurta & batista relationshit
etc

that was so fucking anti-clamtic. i think they got to episode 10 and said, "fuck, we need to end this". they shit on us. i mean, it was a great season, but it could have ended better. he could have killed lumen and framed her. he could have framed quinn. lumen could have gotten caught and taken the fall. anything could have happened. too "happy ending" for what i expect from dexter.

yeah, same here. i had a feeling of 'really?' when it was all said and done. last weeks episode was way better

wow. that didn't last long.

I think she's odd looking.

i like her.

but this is a perfect example of not enough space.

living together AND working together day in and day out can simply never work.

Back