Dexter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i like her.

but this is a perfect example of not enough space.

living together AND working together day in and day out can simply never work.

yeah, because every new years eve eloping marriage works out too. lol

I just watched the last episode and I got to say its just like a woman to use a guy to get what she wants, then leave. Seriously though it was a very boring ending to the season.

this one?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 79
Finally finished season 5 and I have to agree, it was somewhat dissappointing and anit-climatic.. It was a good season nonetheless but it lacked some "awe" that other season had at the end...

So when does season 6 start?!

As of December 2, 2010, the show has been renewed for a sixth season

They probably haven't even started filming it yet. so, fall, 2011 is my best guess

Probably the first weekend of September like every other year.

im late to the party but i just started watching dexter last summer. started out as just watching it during night shift to stay awake, then i got hooked. watched all of seasons 1&2 on netflix streaming. watched seasons 3&4 on netflix DVD, and signed up for Showtime and caught season 5 live/DVR. i really like the entire series.

1&2 - IMO the best seasons
3 - meh, but ok for keeping up with the storyline
4 - came back hard, very dramatic, cliffhanger ending leading into season 5
5 - excellent

cant wait for season 6.

I've gotten to the end of season 4 now. Is season 5 available to stream yet?

no, only 1&2. thats my main gripe with netflix. they stream useless shit documentaries but not stuff people actually want to watch.

lots of neat stuff on netflix lol

futurama + movies
halfway home was pretty stupid funny
10 items or less seasons 1/2
eureka 1-3.5
my name is earl

well worth the 9 bucks a month for HD streaming if you ask me. kristen has about 300 items in the instant queue :lol:

who cares. the picture is still clear, and there are SOME items that do stream in HD if your connection is fast enough.

both of my queues are at/near 500 all the time.

lowest it's been in a while :D

Attachments

• Netflix_1296837354634.png
    Netflix_1296837354634.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 85
omg thats insane. i think i have 20 items on my streaming queue

I have around 20 for streaming and maybe 50ish for mail. It's too hard to sort through it otherwise. I'm lazy.

Back