DHL FTW

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylonalsnifnfool

After seeing so many threads about how shitty fed-ex and UPS are I thought i'd let you all know how kick ass DHL is. B send me a big ass box of stuff on saturday morning from CT and it was at my house in bumfuck NY by monday early afternoon. I'd consider that pretty good service considering when UPS brings me a package from PA it usualy takes about 5-7 days.

And a big :thumbsup: to B as well. I'm sure he could have just sold the bremos and EBC pads on ebay but instead he sent them to me and paid shipping. :worthy:

Del Sol is gonna be loving life this summer.

Paintjob-check
CF hood-check
kenwood HU-check
rotors&pads-check
Skunk2 IM-check

Thats everything I've got done since I took it off the road for the winter.
Only other thing I want to get done is all new struts. I'll probaly order some tokico illuminas real soon.

B, I know it has EBC pads on the rear but are those brembo rotors too?

Quoted post[/post]]

yes. i never got around to putting the fronts on.
i had to do the rears, because the passenger side caliper froze (its new as you can probably tell) so i did the rear brakes.

DHL owns the northeast corner of the states, thats for sure.
this box (27 lbs too, btw) 1 day to NY
that gsr head i sold ian, took 2 days on ground to MD
bucnh of other smaller crap...

DHL is the shit. Ask everyone i've sold to on here, DHL gets there fast. The local DHL where i'm at is an actual shipping place so I see the guys moving their ass. I remember one time a driver had a letter in his hand that didn't have a due date till 2 weeks from that day and he treated it like express mail. When ever i've shipped shit late on a wednesday that needed to go to the east coast, they hurried it so it would get there by friday so that person didn't have to wait through the weekend. DHL :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
DHL owns the northeast corner of the states, thats for sure.
this box (27 lbs too, btw) 1 day to NY
that gsr head i sold ian, took 2 days on ground to MD
bucnh of other smaller crap...
less then a day. you sent it at like 5pm, and i got it 1pm the next day. DHL rocks on the east coast :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Del Sol is gonna be loving life this summer.

Paintjob-check
CF hood-check
kenwood HU-check
rotors&pads-check
Skunk2 IM-check

Thats everything I've got done since I took it off the road for the winter.
Only other thing I want to get done is all new struts. I'll probaly order some tokico illuminas real soon.

only 1 more thing your del sol needs.

a glass roof, 16 lbs lighter then stock!, click my sig :mrgreen:

IM callin BS..tell that to the DHL guy the detroyed my brand new Tein SS I sold a month ago...the package arrived with only 2 of the four struts ( 1 totally bent) and one of the coils was completely "taco'd" like it was run over by a freight train...and to add to all this mess, they wouldn't honor my insurance claim..so I'm out $8 bills..FUCK DHL!

Quoted post[/post]]
IM callin BS..tell that to the DHL guy the detroyed my brand new Tein SS I sold a month ago...the package arrived with only 2 of the four struts ( 1 totally bent) and one of the coils was completely "taco'd" like it was run over by a freight train...and to add to all this mess, they wouldn't honor my insurance claim..so I'm out $8 bills..FUCK DHL!

reason # ?????

i dunno man... they kick ass up here.

why wouldn't they honor your insurnace claim?

I just got another thing frommm DHL today. Shipped monday from VA, arived in NY at my house on wednsday.

On the other hand, I have a package coming UPS and it originaly said it was gonna be here monday. Everytime I look at the tracking it says "on time" but they just change the date to the next day. Fuckers.

i use dhl all the time, it took 2 days for fuel injectors to get from colorado to B's house, I sent stuff to vtec power in vigrina and took only 2 days. and that was using the dhl ground service not the 2 day service

and dhl is cheaper than fedex and ups

Quoted post[/post]]
i use dhl all the time, it took 2 days for fuel injectors to get from colorado to B's house, I sent stuff to vtec power in vigrina and took only 2 days. and that was using the dhl ground service not the 2 day service

and dhl is cheaper than fedex and ups

My two packages this week both came from the two members you mentioned above.
:thumbsup: to VTECPOWER also. $175 shipped for that skunk2 IM was a slamm'n deal. thnx alot y0.

Back