Di6 to ZC swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ArkyRanger

Have a 1989 CRXSI DI6 Swaped it with a ZC DhOC out of 89 integra. Im wanting to use the ecu out of the 89 crx. Im using the zc wiring harness. What else do i need to do to get it running. I do have the 89 integra ecu.heard crx ecu is better.

Do you think that there's some way we could set it up that whenever someone comes on here and starts asking a question about which ECU to use a little message pops up and suggests that they read an FAQ article on the subject first? Somebody would have to write the article obviously.

I was thinking maybe have it like the little paper clip guy from MS Word, like as soon as they type the word "ECU" he pops up and says: "Hi! It looks like you're trying to ask a question about which ECU is best for your engine. I suggest you read this informative article before you post..." and then it links them to this article which they must at least look at before they continue posting. :D

Last edited:
Back