Diagram of firing order....?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

QuicSilver

Call me what you will, I've done this more than once and since I don't do it on a regular basis. I did not label the wires. I replaced the spark plugs, spark plug wires and distributor cap, I need to know where they need to hook up on the cap. If someone can direct me to a diagram or just tell, that'd be great, thanks. I have a b16a1 in a 90 Honda CRX Si.

I figured it out. And no, it's not right on the cap, I looked on the old and new one. I found the info I needed on Autozone.com. Firing order is 1 3 4 2 the distributor goes clockwise, the engine is from the front 4 3 2 1 So..... it is like this
3 4
1 2

May not be like that on everyone's, but it's that way on mine. Maybe that will help someone else, or even myself if I do this again in the future and don't label them. <_<

rather than label, i find the easiest thing to is just to leave the wires attached to the cap and then transfer them one at a time to the new cap

Back