1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diagram of firing order....?

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by QuicSilver, Aug 29, 2004.

1. QuicSilver

QuicSilver Junior Member

Call me what you will, I've done this more than once and since I don't do it on a regular basis. I did not label the wires. I replaced the spark plugs, spark plug wires and distributor cap, I need to know where they need to hook up on the cap. If someone can direct me to a diagram or just tell, that'd be great, thanks. I have a b16a1 in a 90 Honda CRX Si.

2. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

it tight on the cap

3. QuicSilver

QuicSilver Junior Member

I figured it out. And no, it's not right on the cap, I looked on the old and new one. I found the info I needed on Autozone.com. Firing order is 1 3 4 2 the distributor goes clockwise, the engine is from the front 4 3 2 1 So..... it is like this
    3 4
    1 2

May not be like that on everyone's, but it's that way on mine. Maybe that will help someone else, or even myself if I do this again in the future and don't label them. <_<

4. Slammed90Lude

Slammed90Lude Senior Member

rather than label, i find the easiest thing to is just to leave the wires attached to the cap and then transfer them one at a time to the new cap

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted