Diamond Audio

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SIRH22

Has anybody heard Diamond Audio components? I installed a set in a 2000 Z71 extended cab truck yesterday and they sounded pretty good. I dont know the model number, but they had a picture of a Mclaren F1 car on the box. I installed a PPI PC4400, an Eclipse CD5423, and a set of Eclipse 4x6 along with the components. Does anybody know how much they sell for?

I dont know what they sell for but i LOVE all of there stuff, i have a DI M3 12inch sub and its awesome , all of there shit is worth the money

DIamond audio is good stuff, really good actually.

if you want clarity they are near the top, but dont expect them to rupture you eardrums.

one of my freinds has the Daimond Audio M6 and it is the loudest thing i have ever heard, its louder than my other freinds two MTX8000's

I have the 6 1/2 component, and 6 1/2 coaxials. these things are the shit!!!

i dont have an amp for them yet... but running off deck power 65wx4, they sound awesome.

the only regret that i have is that i got a set with titanium dome tweets, not the silk dome. they are REALLY bright sounding.

but other then that :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Jan 28 2004, 08:41 PM
thats cause MTX licks nuts

mtx's earlier models were shitty but there new models are actually pretty nice , if they were so shitty they wouldnt have been around for so long either

Originally posted by SolLess16+Jan 28 2004, 09:45 PM-->
Smonkeyboy
@Jan 28 2004, 08:41 PM

if they were so shitty they wouldnt have been around for so long either

worst logic ever

many worthless products stay around simply because newbs dont know what to buy/cant afford good products

example one apc- complete garbage, yet remains one of the top sellers

example two- brass eagle (paintball gun company) sells more than most companies, yet their paintball guns are about as useful as a parapalegic in a tennis match

Originally posted by SolReaver+Jan 28 2004, 09:50 PM-->
Originally posted by SolLess16@Jan 28 2004, 09:45 PM
Smonkeyboy
@Jan 28 2004, 08:41 PM

if they were so shitty they wouldnt have been around for so long either

worst logic ever

many worthless products stay around simply because newbs dont know what to buy/cant afford good products

example one apc- complete garbage, yet remains one of the top sellers

example two- brass eagle (paintball gun company) sells more than most companies, yet their paintball guns are about as useful as a parapalegic in a tennis match

alright you got me , just stating that in my opinion there not a bad speaker, some dislike and some like , if you say the RFL is a bad speaker you need to be slapped though :slap:

Back