Diamonds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Or have it set in another ring for the little lady to wear.

Yup, use it for another ring. My band has 3 diamonds in it, and her rings have god only knows how many diamonds in them. 2.61ct worth.

:mad:

If anyone is in the market, I have a pair of loose .30 ct (each) SI2 clarity diamonds, beautiful, appraised at $900 each.. Would sell em for half that. They've been hanging out in the safe deposit box for years. Hell, gimme $500 and you can have em both. They aren't doing me any good where they are.

If anyone is in the market, I have a pair of loose .30 ct (each) SI2 clarity diamonds, beautiful, appraised at $900 each.. Would sell em for half that. They've been hanging out in the safe deposit box for years. Hell, gimme $500 and you can have em both. They aren't doing me any good where they are.

PM me an appraisal and certification sheet and we might have a deal. :D

No offense but who the hell appraised them at $900 each? 1 step over SI2 is the Is and a lot of dealers wont carry any I diamonds.

If the shape isnt funky and the color is so so or better then $500 bucks for both is not a bad deal for a non dealer price. they seem to run in the 250-450 range for .30 ct in SI2

SOO... I know this is not the place for this....BUT I'm drunk and I just wanted to say I love you guys!!! Hope I spelled everything right... <3

SOO... I know this is not the place for this....BUT I'm drunk and I just wanted to say I love you guys!!! Hope I spelled everything right... <3

I loved the one with the cucumber! thanks for PMing me those pictures! I wont let Phyregod know!

What the fuck just happened in the last couple posts? :dunno:

PS Byron is also drunk and referring to himself in third person.

Go back a page. Mrs. Phyre is also drunk but not refering to herself in third person.

No offense but who the hell appraised them at $900 each? 1 step over SI2 is the Is and a lot of dealers wont carry any I diamonds.

If the shape isnt funky and the color is so so or better then $500 bucks for both is not a bad deal for a non dealer price. they seem to run in the 250-450 range for .30 ct in SI2

Wow, I just had some fun. :ph34r:

Anyhow...

A local jeweler appraised them. $900 is retail, what an SI2 .30 ct diamond would cost if you were to walk in there and order one up. Of course, appraisal value isn't what it will actually sell for, everyone knows that.. Not actively trying to sell the things, I just thought of them because of this thread. But hey, if I can move them for $500, I will.. That is $500 more worth of rex parts! They are round cut, nice and clear. No huge chunks of crap floating around in them. I'll try to get pics of them tomorrow.. That probably won't go well with a $300 digital camera. Hey, there ya go.. Buy my diamonds and I'll put the money toward a better camera, and you can get clearer pics of mrs phyre! :shrug2: It sounded like a good sales pitch.

I loved the one with the cucumber! thanks for PMing me those pictures! I wont let Phyregod know!
Nah, its cool man, I tossed em up in the Girlfriend picture thread.

Last edited:
Wow, I just had some fun. :ph34r:

Anyhow...

A local jeweler appraised them. $900 is retail, what an SI2 .30 ct diamond would cost if you were to walk in there and order one up. Of course, appraisal value isn't what it will actually sell for, everyone knows that.. Not actively trying to sell the things, I just thought of them because of this thread. But hey, if I can move them for $500, I will.. That is $500 more worth of rex parts! They are round cut, nice and clear. No huge chunks of crap floating around in them.

local jewelers FTL, the ring I got linh at a local jeweler would have ran like 20K they are a major rip off.

I pulled up GIA diamonds from 2 different sources online and you're looking at 250-450 each and that's from a legit dealerhip with a return policy and GIA papers in hand.

So, $500 for the set should be a good price I think you have a good chance at getting it. Taking pictures of the diamonds for quality sake is pretty pointless, you really wont capture the details unless you have a very good macros lens.

Yeah, don't bother taking pictures unless you have a really good macro setup, and you can do a dark-field illumination. Even then, I don't think a $300 digicam will cut it.

Just the documents would be fine for me.

And FYI, I wasn't going to buy a diamond encrusted espresso machine, more like this:

5249.jpg

bugatti-diva-black.jpg

Back