Dick Cheney Shot Some Dude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Just in. Breaking News!

Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and injured a man during a hunting trip in Texas, The Associate Press Reports.

i think he needs to prove it was accidental

Its dickheads like him that wont let you get a CCW in maryland yet have their own carry guns.

fuckers.

It was just bird shot.

The scene out of wedding crashers keeps running through my mind.

It was only a matter of time, I'm suprised it took this long. Fucking rednecks in power.

"Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a companion during a weekend quail hunting trip in Texas"

i burst out laughing, cuz all i could think of was "Dan Quail. lol

he shot him in the face. :eek:

if it was one of use we would have been arrested

Suprisingly, dumbasses shoot eachother a lot on pheasant hunts. The bird jumps and flys in between two idiots and one shoots. Thats why I never hunt with dumb fucks

I bet the guy's always on time with his political contributions from now on. :laugh:

Cheny: "Oh my god what have I done! I'm so sorry!" ::runs up close to him:: "Listen to me you little bastard, short change me again and I'll be far more accurate next time" ::runs back:: "Ambulance please! I've made a terrible mistake!"

i just watched the daily show and 1/2 the show was them crackin on dick. it was great :laugh:

you're next liberal pinko

Everytime I See those "Matrix" goofs on the presidency I laugh like a child after seeing this.

cheney.gun.jpg

something tells me he wouldnt be caught dead with al gore. it is definitely more likely that he shot dan quail....

"BITCH...SPELL POTATOE!!!" *BANG* STOP PUTTIN THAT E DUMBASS!!!

this is some fucking bullshit

the white house is catching shit for keeping this story under wraps and not annoucing it for 24 fucking hours...

hello? is anyone there???
they kept the wire tap story under wraps for over a fucking year...

this makes me sick...

whats up with the chick who owned the ranch saying right before the shooting they both "got outta the car"

:wtf: I smell some :bs:

Back