Dick Cheney Shot Some Dude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the guy he shot just had a heart attack.... developing story on CNN

*Phone rings*

"Hello Mr. President....yes he is in stable condition now.....wha?....eliminated, I thought you said 'injured'..."

*Cheney reloads*

"That was a terrible error on my part. I'll make sure to finish the job this time. Yes Mr. President, it won't happen again."

Quoted post[/post]]
this is some fucking bullshit

the white house is catching shit for keeping this story under wraps and not annoucing it for 24 fucking hours...

hello? is anyone there???
they kept the wire tap story under wraps for over a fucking year...

this makes me sick...
why would it not suprise me that those sick fucks set this up to draw attention away from the wire taps, like when clinton bobed some shit after he got a bj.

I can't stand the fact they seriously are covering this so much.

where are the charges for assault with a deadly weapon?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
this is some fucking bullshit

the white house is catching shit for keeping this story under wraps and not annoucing it for 24 fucking hours...

hello? is anyone there???
they kept the wire tap story under wraps for over a fucking year...

this makes me sick...
why would it not suprise me that those sick fucks set this up to draw attention away from the wire taps, like when clinton bobed some shit after he got a bj.

This is your best post ever.

On that topic, I wish I could shoot some lawyers in the face.

Quoted post[/post]]
where are the charges for assault with a deadly weapon?

There is no grounds for that. You need intent to do harm or threaten. Cheney just fucked up plain and simple. The shootee has a responsibility to announce himself to the hunting party when impeding the field of fire, that does not release the shooter from his responsibility to ensure the path is clear though. ANd yes Cheney should have came clean about the whole thing but he didn't. That isn't a felony but it does cut deep into america's trust in him and I agree that he should have just fessed up...

LOL assault with a deadly weapon, are you on Ted Kennedy's mailing list or something?

ummm....if you hit someone while driving drunk you can be charged with assault with a deadly weapon even though there was no intent to harm. off my nuts please.

In the world of quail hunting this is a semi-common occurance I've been told. Hence why it was in wedding crashers.

Quoted post[/post]]
ummm....if you hit someone while driving drunk you can be charged with assault with a deadly weapon even though there was no intent to harm. off my nuts please.

Quoted post[/post]]
knowingly getting behind the wheel in an impaired state = intent :flipoff:

holy cow reikoshea has the worst grasp of the legal system ever! Seriously dood, your kidding right?

no shit its a dwi, but its unintentional man slaughter if you kill someone, so where is the intent then?

It lays in the difference between a mistake "I didn't see him and he got shot" and a mistake which has a proximate cause of criminal neglegence "I accidently ran him over cuase I didn't see him, oh and I knocked down a 5th of vodka before I got behind the wheel"

any clearer for you now?

Quoted post[/post]]
ANd yes Cheney should have came clean about the whole thing but he didn't. That isn't a felony but it does cut deep into america's trust in him and I agree that he should have just fessed up...

I don't agree with this 100%. Granted, I think it should be something that should have been admitted, but I don't think that saying Cheney "should have came clean" is accurate. He did come clean about it, but just because the citizens of the United States didn't hear about it within 1 hour of the incident, doesn't necessarily imply that he was in fact HIDING it. You don't always hear about certain incidents on the news until a day after they happened, right? But who cares, it's just the local guy. Just because it's the Vice President doesn't mean that it gives all American's (or the world) the right to have full access to his personal business. Now, I'm not saying that he wasn't wrong by shooting the man, he was. He was careless. He wouldn't get crimminally charged unless the guy pressed charges against him. He should, however, pay the hospital bills at least!

Just the fact that he AGREED to have mrs. whatever-the-fuck her name is (the ranch owner) announce the incidint publicly, just assures to me the fact that our VP is a fucking pussy. He can't man up to his own mistakes and announce it himself. He has to have someone else do his dirty work. And that is not someone I want to represent our country.

Back