Dick Clark out, Regis in

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think you're all missing the greater travesty from the article:

"As previously announced, recording star Ashlee Simpson will host West Coast portions of the show."

One of the ugliest, least talented people on the face of the planet is going to host a New Year's show. Wonderful. I'm so glad I'm not living on the West Coast.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 13 2004, 04:30 PM

"As previously announced, recording star Ashlee Simpson will host West Coast portions of the show."

One of the ugliest, least talented people on the face of the planet is going to host a New Year's show. Wonderful. I'm so glad I'm not living on the West Coast.
[post=431575]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe she'll get caught lip-synching again and we can all throw shit at her!!

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 13 2004, 04:30 PM

[post=431575]Quoted post[/post]​

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY GOD WHY!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOoooooo.... *falls into the fetal position and cries himself to sleep*

well this new years im up at a cabin with 10 friends snowboarding and drinking so i don't have to watch regis fuck up the east and ashlee screwup the west

ill be up here for new years.... but ill either be A.) be too drunk to realize what is going on ..... or ..... B.) passed out

Back