Did somebody say "Ebay" ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im gonna make my PS2 a commando PS2 and sell it for 500$ on ebay as a special US edition commando PS2

Hell Yeah, I bet you will sell it too !!! Go for it, if it sells, I'm gonna paint mine with a Paris Hilton Theme and get $1,000 !!!

my ps2 has been orange since summer of 01.

it is chipped to run jdm games also.

actually, airjockie has a jdm ps2 which ive used often. :D

i wish i had a ps2, if i did i'd just paint it whit anyway. It's not worth it, they'll eventually make gt4 for the US version.

Yup, I got the JDM PS2...and a ton of games..mostly racing and Ini D, GT2, GT3...I'll sell the whole set up for $600...spipped to your door...actually only the driving games would go with it, prolly all the games with it it would be over $1200...

Then the USDM PS2..with all games....Prolly sell it $800....when I spent over $1400 for everything.....

Plus I have a JDM Saturn Sega...with about 20-30 games...I would sell it for $1200...

and the old Sega JDM cartridge game set...with all the old school games...I might let go with it for $700...

I got to many games, and too many game consoles...hell, even Chris hasn't seen all of what I got.

HMMMmmmm...maybe I might Ebay them off...I know there are mad collectors out there, and I can always get more stuff from Japan...hehe

sorry to diss but XBOX ownes PS2

chip your box and you can rent and copy games all day long.

one of the guys in my dorm has a mod chip on his xbox and a 120gb hard drive. its sick, he has a NES, SNES, PS1, N64, and PS2 emulators(sp) on his harddrive not to mention about 40 xbox games

Originally posted by randerson165@Nov 27 2003, 03:10 AM
Hell Yeah, I bet you will sell it too !!! Go for it, if it sells, I'm gonna paint mine with a Paris Hilton Theme and get $1,000 !!!

Just paint it various shades of neon green, with a heavy blackening around the power and eject buttons, controller/memory ports, and the CD tray. :p

LOL.

I want the white one jsut because the white looks tight as fawk... I'd probably buy it, swap guts with a USDM one, and sell the other leftover parts on eghey. ;)

2 minutes, a little tape, and a spray can.......I'll make yours white...and charge you half the price....

Back