did you do your taxes yet?

tax time y0

• damnit. it's april already?!?! ack&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
i totally forgot all about it. i still haven't even looked at mine yet.

13 days to go :eek:

well, i actually only did my federal taxes because i owe the state money... i'll file an extension for that, they can wait :)

Haven't done mine yet... I accidentally (don't ask) claimed exempt for 6 months in 2003, so I didn't have anything taken out of my check but FICA... I'm gonna owe about $1000 :unsure:

Originally posted by DarkHand@Apr 1 2004, 10:41 AM
Haven't done mine yet... I accidentally (don't ask) claimed exempt for 6 months in 2003, so I didn't have anything taken out of my check but FICA... I'm gonna owe about $1000 :unsure:

Damn, that sucks. I thought mine was bad. My boss put me down as a married taxpayer so they didnt take anything out. I would have had to owe anywhere from $400-$800. I told my boss and she is going to pay it for me cause she messed up. Oh well. As long as I dont have to pay.

Done, received, and spent :) mmm...Recaros :p

Yup I did my taxes, and 600 bucks later I my bank acount is a lot lower. Having a job that takes taxes out is a lot nicer than what i have going. :(

Ohhhhh poo that reminds me I need to re-do mine... I filed them, then got ANOTHER W2 after I already got my refund depositied.

Stupid <_< I don't like this time of year, I don't have the patience for taxes :(

FUCK - 3gs, that would be nice

im gonna file mine this weekend

my job raped me in the ass this year and decided to only give me $30 back even though i made almost 5K, last year i only made 3K but got $70 back, pisses me off.

Back