did you do your taxes yet?

tax time y0

• damnit. it's april already?!?! ack&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Update on my last post... My taxes STILL aren't done yet but I did a quick dry run on them... I'm only gonna owe about $860, which is better than the $2000 or so I thought I owed.

Bringing this thread back from the dead to add some useful information:

-I have still not submitted my taxes. I suck. Though I only owe $453, WAY less than I thought.

-If you have not yet completed your taxes either, get moving, dammit!

i got 771 from fed, and 550 from state.

it woul dhave been a lot more if the damn feds didn't tax $1000 from me for my 3k external income that wasn't taxed. :( god damn 30% tax bracket sucks

thats what I love about my job, 5.50 an hour (minimum wage) plus tips. Tips = 10-15 an hour, and since I make minimum wage, I dont have to declare any of my tips :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 15 2004, 08:31 AM
uhh, they are due today. lol

I've still got 13 hours! That's plenty of time! :huh:

well i sent mine in a couple weeks ago, but i almost didn't want to because i get a whole 74 dollars back this year. federal AND state combined. this sucks, but i guess it's not that bad cause they didn't take much tax from me to begin with, but it is nice to get a fatty check back from the government. :shrug2: :woo:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 15 2004, 11:38 AM
technically, you do. if you get audited, you're fucked.

technically I do, however, since my employer is kinda cool, they do not state that we make tips, so the feds dont know :)

welp i finally did my taxes today :)
bringing them to the post office soon

welp heres how it went down fer me

i do not get ANY taxes taken out from my check each week
i was able to write off enough shit that im actually getting money back (only $2 but still i found it humorous)

yes thats right.... not only did i not pay any taxes... im STILL getting money back from the gov... :lmao:

Technically, you paid your taxes through your deductions and credits- just $2 more than you owed the government. That's still badass though!

:lmao:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 15 2004, 01:39 PM
welp i finally did my taxes today :)
bringing them to the post office soon

welp heres how it went down fer me

i do not get ANY taxes taken out from my check each week
i was able to write off enough shit that im actually getting money back (only $2 but still i found it humorous)

yes thats right.... not only did i not pay any taxes... im STILL getting money back from the gov... :lmao:

haha thats sweet.

Next year I'm going to have to figure out a mileage for my car since I deliver...dunno how well that'll go down.

i was able to write off 9000 dollars for a total return of 472 dollars fed and 260 state

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 1 2004, 12:45 PM
Procrastination.... tonight is the night.

Like my friend told me: Procrastination is like mastrabation, it's all fun till you just realize that you're just fucking yourself...

Back