Did you guys have one of these at your school?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

philyphreak2127

Back in the Game
Okay at my school there was a group of kids who always hung out by the auto shop proud of their rides that they worked hard on. I happened to be sitting there one day when a guy who went to school with us rolls up and parks with his freshly bought wrx. not an sti mind you just the wrx. And starts talking shit about how his car is faster than anyone's here and he could easily take anyone in a race...There was another kid who drove a stock jetta 1.8t who tried to race me one day in my beat to hell $400 bone stock integra. I wasn't down to race so I let him fly by shifted to fifth and cruised speed limit home. Next day I see him in class talking mad shit about how he beat the crap out of my integra and finally showed the honda kids that vw was better. I just smiled and walked to my seat. So my question for you guys is have you guys ever had to deal with people like this? Its funny to sit and think that kid would have taken me. I really wish we could have run at high school drags in the 1/4. I would have won me some cash! lol Correct me if I am wrong but don't those jetta turbos boost like 6 psi if that?

Stock they make only 150 hp and about 150 tq. But chipped with an upgraded turbo they can easily surpass 300 hp.

My buddy has a 1.8T Jetta and theres not much to them. They have no low end torque so its really easy to take them off the line. But yes I had one of those kids like that at my high school. He had a Turbo Eclipse and thought he was the shit, so he decided to race someone(a stock 3000GT), and the dumb ass ended up frying his clutch cause he couldn't drive. We all just had a good laugh about it. The kid came in the next day with a 2000 Mustang, 6 cylinder.

I'm a honda guy, obviously, but I've had my fun with VW's also and they have lots of potential. Stock, yea, they're slow, upgraded they're not.

everybody has to deal with an asshole sometime. it's just part of the car world. in reality, there is always someone bigger/faster/stronger that brings it back to reality.

to deal with assholes like this, it would be easier to shoot them. but next time they are talking shit in public, just make fun of them and ask if mommy and daddy bought the car and watch them get pissed. because everybody knows high school kids don't pay for shit.

or tell them you keep in on the track and make fun of them for being a fucktard

"you didn't race me, i only race on the track pussy, nice ricer flyby though"

or

"you didn't race me, i only race for money pussy, nice ricer flyby though"

or you just bust them in the eye.

i keep telling marsha that all these trust fund kids running around acting all stupid because their parents are rich are a waste. it doesn't matter how much money your parents have if you have a broken nose.

i'd rather be tough than a rich crybaby.

or you just bust them in the eye.

i keep telling marsha that all these trust fund kids running around acting all stupid because their parents are rich are a waste. it doesn't matter how much money your parents have if you have a broken nose.

i'd rather be tough than a rich crybaby.

Im with you on that man. Id rather be able to support myself like I do now then to say My mommy buys everything. I support my mother pretty much. But she raised me right so i dont care.

I think people like that are funny.
file003.gif

Im with you on that man. Id rather be able to support myself like I do now then to say My mommy buys everything. I support my mother pretty much. But she raised me right so i dont care.
oh, dont' get me wrong, i would love to have rich parents. i would trade my middle class family for the same people with $5 million in the bank.

i was piss drunk at a bar a year back and this short little nerd with glasses bumped into me and told me, "get the fuck out of my way". he was probably 5'8" about 145. i was 6'1" 195 at the time. I said, "who the fuck are you".

his reply, "do you know who judge such and such is?, my dad is district whatever. dont' mess with me."

i was like, "i'll beat your fucking ass and be home passed out before anybody notices. you are fucking stupid".

he got all scared and walked back into the bathroom. fucking people don't realize that when you are out in society, nobody gives a fuck who you are. white people especially don't realize this. when things get nasty, it's survival of the fittest.

Yeah i know how it is man. Im 6' 5'' 200 and this like 5 foot nothing kid tried messing with me one day at sheetz cause I looked at his girl and he tried starting shit with me and the first thing he said was that his uncle was a cop, and I went "I've been in handcuffs before, I'm not scared to be in them again" The kids girl was like lets get out of here right now. And they left like that second.

And i know what your saying, I would like to have rich parents but the thing of it is, I have worked for everything in my life and I dont know what it would be life if i had rich parents.
you know what I mean though? Like yeah id have my dream car, and a huge house, and my college would be paid off. But i dont know lol.

haha, me too.

i work at smith barney now. spent 4 years in the air force to get my shit together. now i drive a turbo'd nissan, have a townhouse, and about $20k in debt. (school and bike). i'm not in that great of a situation, but i will be. give me a couple years and i should be loaded. but it's legit money.

like angelina jolie said on "gone in 60 seconds".

you have to work twice as hard for money when it's honest

I wish i had rich parents.

I would love to not have to work. I am the laziest fuck you will meet hahaha. But im turning 18 in a week or two and i have to get a job and all that jazz, and im not excited.

wow, you only have to put up with that shit for the next 52 years or so. be smart with you money.

it depends on what year the vw is to how much hp they come with the one i have come with 185hp. they run high 14s to low 15s in the 1/4 mile stock

There is a kid here with a v6 mustang that thinks hes the shit...

he has 20's on it and neons.

Back