Did you guys have one of these at your school?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

take him to the track and you will beat him with any stock honda 88+

hes scared its auto too.

He dropped the tranny by revving it in nuetral and throwing it in drive.

His buddy said he beat a twin turbo civic on the interstate.

I laughed.

My one buddy has an 05 Aveo 5spd. he has wrecked like 4 times in that car, but nothing to serious. We are just waiting and taking bets on how long he puts it into a pole cause he cant drive. He cant drive a stick, or a car. He apparently has driven a stick his whole life and he still can not drive it without slipping the clutch the entire time he drives, and it has to be him, because me and my buddy can get in the car and drive it perfectly fine

when i was in school it was all about who was louder (systems)

but the attitudes and shit were the same

when i was in school it was all about who was louder (systems)

but the attitudes and shit were the same
where i went to school it was all about who had the bigger gun in the back window. things were WAYYYYY different back then.

fucking rednecks.

Haha, there was a hole thing about the Rebel flag at our school, and they actually banned it so we had a thing to see who had the biggest balls to leave it on there car instead of covering it with tape all day

I was the guy with the fast car in high school

86 Cutlass SUPREME...455 Rocket baby

me too. 94 cavalier z24.
other than one other kid with a gti, i had the fastest car. sad, really. lol

I went to school with rednecks.. They didn't know shit about cars and thought their bone stock s-10's could beat my mach 1... Fucking inbreds.

i was the kid with a GSR swap that all the ricers drooled over.

sad to say i also had a red car, black unpainted body kit, and white unpainted hood lol.

our parking lot is mustang x 23984230948329084 a few hondas and acuras and a cadillac.

Some guy in a monte carlo followed me home today.
All because i passed him on the 2 lane.

never let people follow you home
you never know who could be in that car and when they might come back to "visit"
if i see a car following me, i'll do laps around another neighborhood. i've had my shit stolen before. i don't know if you are referring to theft or violence. either way i don't want people following me.

if they can get through a fence, garage door, security lights and an avital alarm let 'em go for it.

Learned last time.

My 93 got broke into early one sunday morning.

Back