Did you guys have one of these at your school?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well believe it or not im the kid that went to school driving a few cars 64 impalla and a 68 firebird while everyone else was driving bmw and one guy had a ferrari

I was the kid without a car.

Then again, in Europe things are different. I can hold my liquer. I did always have a PowerBook though. heh.

Now I make more money than all of those fuckers. Hell, I make more money than either of my parents did until they were in their late 40's. Right now I'm pondering which sports car I want to get at the end of the summer. That's where I derive my satisfaction.

EDIT:

Oh, and when someone follows me home, I take them on my 'track'. A 5 km dirt road with no real way to turn around. But if someone wants to steal shit, my civic isn't going to be the first to go. Probably my mom's brand new 328i, or one of the neighbors' porsches or ferarris.

Last edited:
yea I didn't have a car either, I was the kid who loved riding the bus (their were 7 lesbians riding my bus in HS and sometimes they would put on exhibitions in the back of the bus) ahhh good times.
At the school I went to you where lucky to see 1 or 2 imports and usually those belonged to one of the teachers, the parking lots where filled with muscle cars though

I was the guy with probably the oldest, or close to it car. It was probably one of the lightest, light enough that there were plans to get a few guys to lift it up and move it over to the baseball field. If I didn't crash it I bet it would have happened.

yea I didn't have a car either, I was the kid who loved riding the bus (their were 7 lesbians riding my bus in HS and sometimes they would put on exhibitions in the back of the bus) ahhh good times.
At the school I went to you where lucky to see 1 or 2 imports and usually those belonged to one of the teachers, the parking lots where filled with muscle cars though

Man why can't our buses be that cool.

I had Russians. They all drove shitty imports Eclipses, Civics, Mazdas. All so riced out, Blitz style body kits, altezzas, huge spoilers, lime green paint. All the cars had salvage titles or were stolen and they all thought they were so fast. Nobody messed with them though, theyve pulled knives, handguns, shotguns, on kids for talking shit to them. My mom took me, 3.8 Transport, fastest mini van in the nieghborhood.

well don't get me wrong I have since graduated. I let him talk his shit. We actually did run on a empty road and with my pep boys short ram intake but otherwise stock integra I took him. He cried and whined. I told him he could go brag and tell everyone he beat me again cause I didn't really care. I was and still am a way better driver than him. He just thinks his turbo is the shit. either way no one ever heard we even raced. As for high school kids not buying their own cars...I own 2 cars both of which I paid for myself. I graduated last may, and had my first car paid off before my senior year and bought my civic senior year and still have like a year left on my loan. But after I graduated I got more into cars started chilling with the right kids and found guys who really knew how to build cars.

I had Russians. They all drove shitty imports Eclipses, Civics, Mazdas. All so riced out, Blitz style body kits, altezzas, huge spoilers, lime green paint. All the cars had salvage titles or were stolen and they all thought they were so fast. Nobody messed with them though, theyve pulled knives, handguns, shotguns, on kids for talking shit to them. My mom took me, 3.8 Transport, fastest mini van in the nieghborhood.
i fucking hate russians. simply for that reason. they stole my car in college, then tried to jump me one other time because they thought i was checking out their pale ass, busted gf. don't get me fucking started about russians. especially here in seattle/tacoma. :mad:

We're talking about the smaller of the performance cars here. None of these, even with a mild amount of massaging, is powerful as some (Most) cadillacs, the Pontiac SSEI Bonneville / GTP/TGP, or the like.

You'd be surprised what's out there that totally whips on our cars. Like 3.8 SC Buicks and shit.

i fucking hate russians. simply for that reason. they stole my car in college, then tried to jump me one other time because they thought i was checking out their pale ass, busted gf. don't get me fucking started about russians. especially here in seattle/tacoma. :mad:

I hate em too... They try selling you busted ass cars here and say that they're in perfect condition when they're clearly not. I went to look at a wrx a long time ago, and I specifically asked the dude if it had a salvage title and he said "no no, its clear" so I drive 200 miles to look at it, and its a fucking salvage.. Idiots..

I had two cars in HS, a Celica and a Supra. The Supra was a 1982, and it was 1992 so I wasn't too bad off.

But I drove all of my projects in, the Deuce and a half, the 67 Continental, my mom's tercel, and I carpooled with friends in the morning, bringing the 67 Mustang, 81 Camaro (300+ hp with a 4 spd muncie) or a V8 swapped S10 blazer.

My school had some NASTY ball-licking cars when I went there. There was no way to keep up. The fastest there was a 440 6 pack in a Dart, and a friend of mine (an acquaintance) got an auction police pursuit Mustang 5.0 that was fucking retarded.

I hate em too... They try selling you busted ass cars here and say that they're in perfect condition when they're clearly not. I went to look at a wrx a long time ago, and I specifically asked the dude if it had a salvage title and he said "no no, its clear" so I drive 200 miles to look at it, and its a fucking salvage.. Idiots..

That's about everything you can find for cheap here. I was looking for another 5-door Civic about a year ago, and I found a VTEC-E one, so I called the guy up, and asked to see it. He told me that it was in Holland, because they were driving there. I said "ok, call me when it's here." he agreed, and my day went on. So the car was back in germany, and I went to see it.

This russian car lot was full of cars that had seemingly minor damages to them, but on further inspection you realized that something else was up. I started the car up, and it rode fine, but it had a replaced windshield, bondo-bodywork, and in the trunk, you could see through to the road. He wanted 3500 EUR for it. (about 1000 more than it would have been worth with a clean title.) The russians buy up all the cars from different countries (Or in the US, different states), then clean the engines, roll back the odo, and sell it for 1-3k more than they bought it.

As for salvage titles, you can't register a salvage title over here. No matter what. Really. Or so they say. Ok, if you bring it through an eastern european country, it's possible.

Everyone I went to high school with either drove a BMW, or a Benz. You want to talk about some nice fast cars. (They all were like 15-20 years old though. The cars, not the people.)

I had two cars in HS, a Celica and a Supra. The Supra was a 1982, and it was 1992 so I wasn't too bad off.

ever since I saw Jessica Barton and her 9 second TT 94 supra this past Thursday Ive been obsessed....I want one

Screw the new Supras. 2nd gens are where it's at.

Pound per hp, all Supras from the factory are the same speed - a 1979 is as fast as a 95 SE (Non turbo 5 speed.. the turbos are quite a bit faster)

the 79 has like 120 hp, but it still boogies.

If more american cars came with 5 speeds, I would prolly never be in a Honda.

I agree. If I had found the front bumper for my Trans Am sooner I would have never owned a honda either. I bought my $400 Integra for a daily driver til I could finish my T/A and never looked back. Then sold that for $1200 and rather than putting that money into my T/A I decided I really wanted another honda product and bought my civic.

P.S.- I really wish my T/A was manual.

All of my FBodies have been 4 speed, so I'm ok with those bodies and the Corvette.

Outside of that, and Mustangs.. what does america have for fun cars ? NOTHIN. The Dodge Omni.

Which, by the way, was an awesome little car. Rarely came in standard. Daytonas were cool too, for the most part. Friends of mine had a few, I never did.

Back