Didnt see this one coming. Nissan GTR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Nissan Announces North American Sales Channel for GT-R
Wednesday April 12, 8:45 am ET

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 12, 2006--Nissan (Nasdaq:NSANY - News) announced that the next generation GT-R performance car will be available in North America as a Nissan model, consistent with its global branding. The GT-R, which previewed in concept form as the GT-R PROTO, has not previously been offered for sale in North America. The production GT-R will debut at the 2007 Tokyo Motor Show. It is scheduled to go on sale in Japan in Fall 2007, followed by the U.S. and Canada in Spring 2008. More details on the GT-R launch will be available at a later date.

109311.jpg

Best picture so far.....

MEAN LOOKING!

no more inline 6

car is ugly as fuck

America gets the skyline nobody wants :-(

FUCK!

too bad cause the prototype looked fucking awesome :-(

ugh........ great..... it looks like a terribly rebadged benz coupe.......

I have an idea..... STOP MAKING SHITTY CARS!

I really like the side shot it reminds me of a 300ZX, the wheels/tires make the car look friggin mean, the front... well its ok. out of all the GTR spy photos I like this one the best.

The point of this post was not the no friggin brainer that the GTR is coming to the states most of the country new that 2 years ago, its the fact that its going to be a NISSAN Skyline GTR not a infiniti G35 Skyline GTR.

Quoted post[/post]]
The point of this post was not the no friggin brainer that the GTR is coming to the states most of the country new that 2 years ago, its the fact that its going to be a NISSAN Skyline GTR not a infiniti G35 Skyline GTR.

and that's cool but I'd much rather have a GTR that looked like this

1028.jpg

the GTR in the first pic just looks like a beefed up worked over 350Z
the skyline was always pretty well seperate from the Z line of cars

i give it a :thumbsdown:

the concept pic above doesnt necessarily look "better" to me but at least it differentiates itself from the Z(G) line of cars

nissan fucked up :shrug2:

Anyone think that pic might be a chop? I mean theres been tons of fake concepts floating around in the same manner. I highly doubt thats what the GTR is gonna look like.

I'll wait to see it on the showroom floor before I start worrying about it. I've only been over to the nissan dealership once in the past 4 years, and can't say I liked anything on the lot except the Frontier and the Titan.

Back