Die cast cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cheese9988

VIP
My girlfreind got me this nice 1:24 die cast Dodge Viper the other day, pretty detailed actually. Thinking maybe making a little collection of them. Has anyone seen a CRX die cast car anywhere, I have found models that you can put together, never one of those.

yeah I've got one (1/18th)...

Hot Wheels made them a couple years ago. I'm sure you can still get one on Ebay

mine looks like this:

hw56296.jpg

I have that same car, lol.. Stripped it and painted it gunmetal to match my real toy. But now I sold my real toy.

I also have another CRX.. In 1/64? (hotwheels size) I believe it was "muscle machines" that put it out in a "tuners" series.. I think... But they did make one for a very short time.

I've got a couple skylines I've been meaning to strip down and repaint. I HATE the way they cover those things in sponsor stickers and crappy paint jobs. Who the hell thinks that looks cool?

Quoted post[/post]]
I've got a couple skylines I've been meaning to strip down and repaint. I HATE the way they cover those things in sponsor stickers and crappy paint jobs. Who the hell thinks that looks cool?
Ya I looked around some more, and found a couple 1st gens with the rice paint jobs on them. Trying to find an original looking one.

Does that model come with a set of Steelies ?

What the hell kind of reputation have we made for ourselves here ?!

Yeah, Motegis on the car, but in the blisterpack: Are those steelies ?

Yeah I wanted to get that same toy. I have seen people strip them down and paint them. I wanted to get one and paint it like my ride.

lol i never saw the attraction to little cars.... and that kid who has that crx in his living room in a display case needs a life lol.

ill stick wtih my matchbox size Ferraris that i didnt buy lol.

and that kid who has that crx in his living room in a display case needs a life lol.

wtf? he's got a whole wall with display cases with model and die cast cars in them...
not sure how that = he needs to get a life...?

my friend has 2 accords, an integra, 2 trucks and a mustang

his collections are not limited to display cases...

My mom has gotten me 1 of those cars (a 1:18 scale model car) every year for xmas since I was about 10 years old.

I've got quite a nice little collection now

I have 3 viper gts still in the orginal box(2 blue w/ white stripes, and one red w/ white stripes) and I also have 3 of the civic si that hotwheels put out. (red one, green one and the superstreet yellow one). i never bought the crx one and I should have i have seen the green crx and the red crx.

and I have the mopar top fuel dragster, and a mac tool gatornationals drag bike

I bought the Modifiers 92 Integra and 98 EK hatch. They are pretty taseful. And you can feel like you are working on a real car because it gives you a mini screwdriver, seats, body kit (which I didn't put on either one), wheels, "intake" and "exhaust". LOL.

Back