Die cast cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I got that CRX also, sitting up hee n my desk. i was gonna keep it in the original box, but i literally looked at every toy store, walmart, and target for that car, and finally found it 20 minutes away, and the box was messed up. so yea it just sits here now. i wanna strip and paint it the color of my old rex, its thta stock Audi TT color, the gray with no metal flake in it, if you know what i'm talking about

Quoted post[/post]]
I got that CRX also, sitting up hee n my desk. i was gonna keep it in the original box, but i literally looked at every toy store, walmart, and target for that car, and finally found it 20 minutes away, and the box was messed up. so yea it just sits here now. i wanna strip and paint it the color of my old rex, its thta stock Audi TT color, the gray with no metal flake in it, if you know what i'm talking about

What store was it, or just a local place near you?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

What store was it, or just a local place near you?
Toys R Us

I have a die-cast 1:18th scale WRX STI. I whined about getting a car as a graduation gift, and that If I got a WRX I'd make the payments. They told me they got my a WRX right after I walked on graduation. I was kinda weary - but then when I got home I found the model on the kitchen counter. Mean parents... :mrgreen:

Yeah, that site kicks ass. They got all, not just honda, die cast cars you could possibly want. And not riced out. :mrgreen:

You're welcome.

Check out the Honda HOT series.

did anyone know the skyline was first made by prince motor company, which was gov't coerced into consolidating with nissan...

126_2647.JPG

126_2648.JPG

126_2649.JPG

:worthy: Hakosuka GTR :drool:

fapfapfapfap x23434535

Back