DIE THIEVES, DIE!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NotUrAverage_Si

First of all, nothing of mine was stolen but a guy I know who owns an import shop had his car stolen not too long ago. It was an EK with a fully built gsr swap which put over 200 hp to the wheels.

Anyway the genius who stole the motor put it up for sale on Honda-Tech which the owner of the import shop frequents. He had some friends of his call the guy selling the motor and ask to come check it out so they did. They take one look at it and know right away it's this guys motor. I know who the person was the stole it but don't know him personally. I've had a motor stolen not too long ago and I can only imagine how it must feel to have your whole car stolen. It's people like this that ruin it for other car enthusiests. Can't get a job so they have to go steal other peoples work which they've spend countless money and long hours of hard work into. All car thieves need to just die. If I EVER catch somenoe breaking in to my car or trying to take it, I'm taking the law into my own hands. :mad: :ranting2:

Sorry for the rant, I've just been thinking about this all day today and it's all just been bottling up inside. :angry:

did they castrate the guy yet...if not...do it :angry:

or bind him up, put his dick on an anvle, and take a 12 pound sledge hammer to it...

Bam...instant Mary..... :lol:

So why don't your buddy go over there, beat the shit out of him and get his motor back? I would

What a tool... putting a stolen motor up for sale on an internet forum...

laughable, but suck for the owner. I'd pay a visit and bring teh 3qu4liz3r :angry:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 5 2004, 03:26 PM
rape his mom.
[post=372918]Quoted post[/post]​

Shit I would do that too, After I kicked the shit out of him and got my motor..

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 5 2004, 10:26 AM
rape his mom.
[post=372918]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahah didn't expect to see that... but :werd:

Yea, that fuckhole needs to die. Thats like those one idiots that posted that delsol's stolen hood on E-Bay. Idiots.

Does he have a sister. :)

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Aug 5 2004, 10:21 AM
So why don't your buddy go over there, beat the shit out of him and get his motor back? I would
[post=372915]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

i would come undone on that guy. with fists :ph34r:

man that sucks i own a 91 hf crx i bought it early this year from this kid in my town it had a wings west body kit some 15" aluminun alloy rims h&r coilovers.....previously i owned a dx 90 model the engine was shot and i got tired of automatic so i bought the hf......well i gave the dx to this 16 yr old kid in my neighborhood..........hence the term gave it to him.....no cash exchanged........and two weeks later i woke to a stripped car..........my first thought was the night before my car was recorded in a race..........and maybe that person recordin did this........but for some reason i had to snoop around that kids yard..............there were my parts in his dads truck.............no arrest were made.............no ass kicking.thou it should have been one..............i got my parts back..............but my fenders were damaged........broken window which i still cant replace(looking for the cheapest price it is just a window..)...my steering columm was trashed some rookie thief tried hot wireing it to no luck just messed all my electrical up with a 275 dollar bill..............and to this day i have not put the kit back on just the front end......i still wish i could kick his ass but i'm 24 got a 7mos old kid dont want to go to jail i cant drive my crx injail.......................plush i'd probably do serious damage to the kid........and to top it off he didnt seem the type to steal young dorky kid.................

I don't know, I asked him and he said it would be too much trouble to try and get it back. He said theres peeps after this guy already so he'll let them deal with him.

Back