Hey gang, back for another conundrum. My 87 CRX Si started to show signs of not being able to charge the battery. I figured I had a little bit of time so I bought the Alternator and tried to drive the rex as little as possible. One night it died on the way home from work. I got a jump to charge the battery and drove it home. I replaced the alternator and started it back up. The voltage light was on in full force. More than it was before the car died. I talked to the guys at autozone and they tested my old alternator and it passed. Meaning it wasn't the alt in the first place that killed the car. I tried tightening up some wires, putting new clips on the green plug that goes into the alt and replaced my old ground wire from the engine to the chassis (just in case, it looked ugly anyway). Autozone also swapped the battery for me since it was acting odd when he recharged it. I'm going back to autozone today to get my old alternator back and see if there are any more ideas. Like the title says, the short of it, is that it died just like an alternator would, but it's not the alternator. Thanks in advance for your help!