Diesel Fuel for 46 cents a gallon?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I remember when I was young riding with my dad, and he got irritated one day because gas was 99 cents a gallon. I remember that specifically.

I used to get pissed when it would cost me more than 10 bucks to fill the tank in my 91 Civic. I remember when i was in college in MA, my father would fill up there because it usually 99 cents a gallon instead of 1.05-1.12 in CT by me.

A few years ago when gas was in the 1.80-2.25 range it would cost 45-55 to fill my truck. I would love to see those days again. Now it cost atleast75.

gasprice.jpg

I love that pic every time I see it :)

that brought a tear to my eye. :(

homebrew biodiesels been around for quite some time. My buddy makes it, I buy it from him for bout 1/gal. he just adds up the cost at the end of the month, and I pay 70%.

I remember when I had a moped when I was like 8-9 I'd fill-er-up for like $2.50 of course I didnt know you was spose to mix up the gas so it didnt last.... That is a good pic by the way.

I remember when I was young riding with my dad, and he got irritated one day because gas was 99 cents a gallon. I remember that specifically.
I remember a time before I drove that my mom was filling up at a station that had stations on either side of it. The one we were at was 86 cents a gallon, the next 87, and the last 89. I remember saying to my mom how that guy must be crazy thinking he can charge 89 cents a gallon. Funny, I'd say the same thing today.

Back