differ bewtween pr4 ecu and p75 ecu?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brasilianstreet

well i have a b18b converted to OBD1 but i have a pr4 ls obd1 ecu in it and my boy has a b18b but it is OBD1 already but he has a p75 OBD1 ecu in it and he pulls on me so there must be somethign wrong he says i need the p75 ecu and i thnk so to but i wana make sure ?and he has a ek coupe i ahve a ek hatch with a clutch kit and 12lbs act flywheel he has stock evereythign we both have an intake .

they are pretty much the same thing.

pr4's came in late 2nd gen tegs that were obd1 b18a's and soem 94 b18b's.
they ar epretty much identical

Maybe he's just a better driver. No offense, but if you both have the same swap and you have more "performance" persay than you should be pulling on him.

I used the stock DX ECU for the longest time then I got a PR4, when I finally got the P75 it didn't make that much of a difference.

o alright no i know im a good driver and better than him not trying to sound concided or anythign but he also just learned ive been driving stick since i was 12 well anyways i am being told that sinc emy b18b longblock use to be an automatic engine that my cams are the problem that the automatic cams and 5 speed cams are different form eachother and that i need to buy some 5 spped cams for my car. anyone know any info in that ?

It's a very minimal power difference. I'd say at most 5 hp difference. Check the compression that should be first, then work from there.

Back