Differances between ed and eg suspention.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ryma

Is it poossable to swap 93up civic rear brakes on a 91 civic?

Whats the lowest drop for a street/DD? 1"? Whats your recamendation for a street setup that will see racing every now and then?

17" rims to big? would I lose alot of ride quality with them?

Thanks and good day

wow thats a lot of questions

Is it poossable to swap 93up civic rear brakes on a 91 civic?
yes but its a lot of work

Whats the lowest drop for a street/DD? 1"? depends on your roads and such... there is no set number

Whats your recamendation for a street setup that will see racing every now and then? what kind of racing? how much is every now and then?

17" rims to big?
they'll fit... too big for what???

would I lose alot of ride quality with them? most likely yes

How much work is involved in swaping the brake components? from what I can tell they use the same setup they have been using for years after.

Well roads here are pritty decent but sometimes theres a trech of road that can get kinda bumpy.

Well any type of racing really. more of a any and all kind. every now and then more like once in a blue moon. Theres no track around here thats open all the time.

Iam reallyintrested into time attack. I got word that theres auto X kinda stuff down about an hour from here. Theres also a dirt type auto X. I still need to look into it.

I know 17s will fit, my friend has a set on his 2g rex but Iam not sure if its his rims that cause a bad ride or ifits a combo of spring/shock/rim setup that does it.

His rex rides kinda stiff and when the roads arnt that great it can feel a little bouncy but its more of an annoyance kinda thing.

Back