1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Difference between a VX and a EX, DX, Si

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by totalburnout, Aug 30, 2004.

1. totalburnout

totalburnout Well-Known Member VIP

Alright some of you may have read my other thread where it looks like I'm going to acquire a '93 VX w/ a 2000 gsr swap and a whole load of other performance mods.

I was just wondering what the difference between a VX and say a ex, dx, or si is?

I know the VX is basically all stripped down. No power steering, no a/c, no power windows, no power doorlocks, no sunroof. just barebones.

But does the vx have any less sound deadening material? Or anything that would make the car feel chinsier*?

I'm torn between a '95 Si w/ a sir I and all the power options, cruise control, + sunroof or the '93 Vx without all those options. Its going to cost me like $300 more to get the VX with more mods, even though the '95 Si has a good deal itself.

2. Slammed90Lude

Slammed90Lude Senior Member

:search:

3. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

4. driverunknown

driverunknown Senior Member

Been here 2 years and still new to the car scene huh? That's cool I guess, but search is your friend :)

5. dohch22a4

dohch22a4 Senior Member

Get the VX and add some rear discs. That's really the only thing the Si has on any of the other EG's. Besides, you'llbe much happier with a car that is 300 lbs lighter and a B18C.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted