Difference between a VX and a EX, DX, Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
Alright some of you may have read my other thread where it looks like I'm going to acquire a '93 VX w/ a 2000 gsr swap and a whole load of other performance mods.

I was just wondering what the difference between a VX and say a ex, dx, or si is?

I know the VX is basically all stripped down. No power steering, no a/c, no power windows, no power doorlocks, no sunroof. just barebones.

But does the vx have any less sound deadening material? Or anything that would make the car feel chinsier*?

I'm torn between a '95 Si w/ a sir I and all the power options, cruise control, + sunroof or the '93 Vx without all those options. Its going to cost me like $300 more to get the VX with more mods, even though the '95 Si has a good deal itself.

Been here 2 years and still new to the car scene huh? That's cool I guess, but search is your friend :)

Get the VX and add some rear discs. That's really the only thing the Si has on any of the other EG's. Besides, you'llbe much happier with a car that is 300 lbs lighter and a B18C.

Back