Difference between auto cams and 5 speed cams?????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brasilianstreet

i got my b18b swap into my car and my long block i bought use to be an automatice engine and i ran with my boy who has my engine aswell in a heavier car and h epulled on me 3 cars and more so i heard that the automatic cams are different from the 5 speed? is this tru

I'm going to have to go with a big fat no on this one...

perhaps you just need to learn how to drive?

i know driving is definently not the answer i know how to drive beleave me and he just learned and has problems shifting into 3rd ,but der must be somethign wrong you sure the cams have nothgin to do with it ?

I have never heard of two Identical model/year cars having different cams because of the transmission type.

What is your build/car/transmission vs your friends? there's got to be a difference in something you're not telling us, either that or you got different cams than what you think you have.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Aug 22 2004, 01:28 PM
I have never heard of two Identical model/year cars having different cams because of the transmission type.

What is your build/car/transmission vs your friends? there's got to be a difference in something you're not telling us, either that or you got different cams than what you think you have.
[post=380267]Quoted post[/post]​

Well i got a Pr4 obd1 ecu my engine was converted to obd1 but i dont have the p75 ecu he does could that be it? i have intake he does too i have exhaust cut off at the rear control arm and he has open header! i have action cluth kit and 12 lbs act flywheel he has nothing i got spark plug wires he has stock . i got a ek hatch he got a ek coupe

Back