Difference Between Mod Squad And Admin..?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vpSPOONsol

im just wondering, whats the difference between being a Mod Squad member and an Administrator?
do u guys have the same powers, like being able to ban, and close threads?
do u guys all know eachother personally, like a group of friends that decided to make a site?

Admins have the capabilities to ban members, change forum settings etc etc
Mods can lock, delete, move, look up ips and a slu of other crap

some know each other personally, like most of the admins personally know eachother. i'm on teh oehr side of the country, so i've just been talking to them for a couple years now.

the MAIN difference between a mod and a admin?

the mods asses generally have more room to place your lips upon than do the admins :lol: :lol: :lol:

i crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!

if he was saying you are fat, then that would imply a larger ass ... hence "more room to place your lips upon"
so if anything i think hes saying the mods are tubbier bitches than the admins <_< hmmmmm

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 3 2003, 11:33 PM
are you saying im fat?

damn, i never even thought of that when i wrote the post haha.

i was jokingly referring to how certain people on here say others like to kiss mods and admins asses.
and since admins are higher than mods.....

mods got more room on their ass for people to kiss, cuz everyone else is puckered up on the admins.

you know, it takes the fun out of making my quips when i have to explain it and break it down word by word.

i don't let anyone sucker up to me. brown nosers are gay. literally. how else did their nose get brown?

i talk to people im legit with. others randomly IM/PM from time to time and just harass me.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! :) Being on the mod squad is cool. I used to be an admin, but I didn't help Brian add anything to the site, so I got a demotion. Oh well ;)

I think I'm on 'the squad' just cause I've known B online for like 4-5 YEARS now. Jeez how time does fly.

Holy shit... I'm still down as "Content Editor" Maybe I am still an Admin. ;)

[edit] Nevermind, I've just got the "Mod Control Panel" options... Damn. :p [/edit]

Yeah, we met on Honda Mod and also I was on East Coast Del Sol.. I dunno how, but I ended up there somehow. :)

Back