digital camera's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
ok, I was just basically given a kodak cx6230 camera, it came wit ha computer from work. so I want to buy some flash memory for more picture storage. it'll accept SD and MMC.

anyone know the benefits to ethier ?? which type should I buy ??

i have a cam with MMC, and a PDA with SD. i prefer the SD for portability. its slightly more expensive i believe also.

but higer quality.

of those 2 i would use the SD

im a die-hard sony user so i like Memory Stick because you cant get a 1gig SD card y0!!!!

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Dec 9 2003, 12:45 AM
but higer quality.

of those 2 i would use the SD

im a die-hard sony user so i like Memory Stick because you cant get a 1gig SD card y0!!!!

For digi cams, I like the compact flash (cannon uses them) They are nice because they hold alot, and even better, they are not as breakable as the Smart Media cards. I acidently broke 2 128meg Smart media cards. There is a point when small is two small and the smart media breaks that line.

smart media is too small? i use xd cards in my camera. they're the size of a penny. it sucks, i think the compact flash are perfect sized

actually, not really too small, just too flimsy and thin. Getting any smaller, and you would loose it quick

Me and TPP have a Kodak Easy Share CX4200 digi camera and I have a 64 mb SanDisk MultiMedia card..i think it was around 40 bucks...and i could have gotten a 256 for 10 more. :angry:

There are 4GB cards (I believe in CF format).. forget size or flimsiness, you'd never have to remove the thing. :)

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Dec 8 2003, 11:14 PM
i have a cam with MMC, and a PDA with SD. i prefer the SD for portability. its slightly more expensive i believe also.

why do you prefer SD vs MMC

Back