dimming of lights throughout car..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuegie

Jdm h22a Cb7
Hey there everybody... thanks for dropping by and taking a look at my post.. Alright, here is my problem..

After i did my jdm h22a auto swap, my electrical power throughout my car has been dimming while im driving and while in a complete stop. All the lights throughout my car will dim back and forth and eventually will light up fine again, but the weird thing is.. Once in a while when it does that, my RPM and my Speedometer also jumps up and down like its gone mad. The only time my RPM and Speedometer jumps like that is when my light is dimming out on me. I told my brother-in-law about this and i suggest that .. could it be the alternator going bad ? And all he could say is that it is a possibility, but he is not 100% sure. So i'd thought i come on here and ask to see if anybody has encountered the same problem as i am so maybe i can get some answers. From what i can remember, i think my headlight doesnt really dim out, just the interior lighting,clock,dome,cluster lights... and the RPM and Speedometer jumping.
If anybody has encountered anything like this or may have an idea of what is probably the answer, please post a reply. Thanks for taking a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back