Dingus day is cancelled !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sonofa...NOOOOOOOO! Say it isn't so?!?!? *sits in the darkest corner rocking back and forth, chanting* "Can't sleep...clowns will eat me....can't sleep...clowns will eat me...can't sleep, clowns will eat me..can't sleep...."

Sonofa...NOOOOOOOO! Say it isn't so?!?!? *sits in the darkest corner rocking back and forth, chanting* "Can't sleep...clowns will eat me....can't sleep...clowns will eat me...can't sleep, clowns will eat me..can't sleep...."

I knew this girl in college. She had a cold so she drank a whole bottle of Robitussun and smoked an 1/8 of weed somehow thinking this would cure her. Yea. I had to sit on her for an hour to keep her from getting arrested. The whole time she is going on about how the clowns are going to kill her. I wish i could remember how i got dragged into that one...

I knew this girl in college. She had a cold so she drank a whole bottle of Robitussun and smoked an 1/8 of weed somehow thinking this would cure her. Yea. I had to sit on her for an hour to keep her from getting arrested. The whole time she is going on about how the clowns are going to kill her. I wish i could remember how i got dragged into that one...

You sure you didn't do more than just sit ontop of her? Back in high school, we got this chick high and she was all paranoid talking about god won't forgive her. My friend Mike told her to give him a BJ and god will forgive her for her sins....so...she blew him. :)

Ahhh, stories of taking advantage of women... Way to keep the Dingus Day spirit alive!

After reading that article, it seems that is what it's all about.

Back