Dinner for Unterschlagen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92stoccord

Big Member
Or Dinner for Schmucks, who saw it? The first half of the movie was so incredibly painful to watch, but the second half was pretty hilarious.

Saw it last night. It was funny enough I guess. You're right, the second half was more entertaining. It seems like Steve Carell is such a funny guy, but the entire movie I was just waiting for him to do something incredibly funny. I dunno just my opinion.

I had to choose between this and The Other Guys. I chose The Other Guys. Sounds like I made the right choice...

I thought Dinner for Schmucks was better than The Other Guys. Just couldn't get into the movie. It felt long and drawn out.

i thought the other guys was terrible. i almost walked out of the movie. there are some funny parts but you wait too long in between them. now i cried because i was laughing so hard when i was watching dinner for schmucks.

Liking "The Other Guys" is probably a question of whether you like Will Ferrel's brand of humor or not, because he pretty much plays a variation of the same character in every movie. If you dig it, then it's a funny movie. If you're not into it, then you probably won't like it much...

Thanks for that Brutal, I will not be going to see Will Ferrel. I think he's the most unfunny funny guy in the biz

I really think he has some hit and misses. I mean cmon, Anchorman is hilarious. And old school is awesome as well. But, some of the movies he's in just don't do it for me......

Thanks for that Brutal, I will not be going to see Will Ferrel. I think he's the most unfunny funny guy in the biz
While I don't think he is the best by far, there are plenty worse.

Tosh.0, Sarah Silverman, Andy Milaknokis, plenty more I'm just drawing a blank.

it was funny. it was a cute, pg-13 funny. it wasn't like watching the hangover, but if you like steve carell, you'll like it.

Back