1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

directional armature

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by 92CHB, Nov 2, 2004.

1. 92CHB

92CHB Senior Member

So i am working on getting my gauge cluster swap to work properly, i get in the car to see if I fixed the speedo problem and when i got to make a turn I hit my directional and nothing happens, no exterior turn signals or interior lights (little green lights). I checked with my hazard switch and they work and the fuse ain't blow either. I did have the cluster resting on the arm for like a second but that weighs like nothing. and i have hit the directional arm alot harder that that before.
    So what could it be? Is the switch dead? I know Ji has one up for sale i might buy if i need to but i'd rather not if there is an easy fix. Thsnks for any help :worthy:

2. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Maybe your flasher module is broken?

3. 92CHB

92CHB Senior Member

well i was driving home from the store and i hit asmall pothole and when i went to turn into my driveway i hit my blinker outa habit and wall la it worked...gotta love the pothole of new england...now only if it could fix my speedo working right...

4. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

if you dont plug in your hazard switch, the blinkers wont work.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted