dirty money

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smells like bullshit.

The guy found it, he should be able to keep it, and be taxed for it. Personally, I would have not said anything, probably, just because shit like this happens.

fucking idiot...thats all i have to say...i would of pocketed that shit..you know guy working at a landfill isnt making too much money.. I could only imagine how fast i could make my car with that much money!

Even better, you could sell your piece of shit Honda (not personally referring to your car) and get a REAL car.

what a fuckin idiot

should have kept his fuckin mouth shut... stashed it in his car .... put it through the washing machine (to get rid of the smell) and held on to it

instead the government fucks him out of the cash

If after 90 days, there is no determination as to the money's rightful owner, it becomes abandoned property, Slouchick said.

At that point, the city may be eligible to claim it.

what the fuck kinda shit is that

:doh2: what a dumb fuck. i would of kept the money in a heart beat.it may stink but that could of bought some nice shit.

Hugley said the employee immediately called his supervisor and reported the finding. The money, $20 bills in clear plastic bags, was retrieved.

what a fucking idiot.

but wait...theres more !!!!

"The employee could have done something unethical but called a supervisor."

you mean "unethical" as in how the local government runs? "unethical" as in the countless fucking bullshit cops out there giving out tickets to guys with lowered cars just to meet their quota, and royally fucking up the poor kids financial life who got the ticket?

FUCK EM.

people in this day and age sure got some real fucked up double-standards......

If after 90 days, there is no determination as to the money's rightful owner, it becomes abandoned property, Slouchick said.

RIGHTFUL OWNER:I'm here to get my money.
CITY: Can you describe the money, sir?
RIGHTFUL OWNER: Sure. It's a bunch of $20 bills that I put in clear plastic bags.
CITY: Okay. How did it get to the dump
RIGHTFUL OWNER: I don't like banks.
CITY: Oh. Well, after subtracting the cost to recover the money, the police's time to collect, count, sort, count again, & catalog the funds, the cleaning bill to remove the stinch, and let's not forget local, state & federal taxes, there is a balance of $19.45. Enjoy!

MORONS!!

I would have called a friend, and guarded that cash for a while. Let the frien pick it up.

Finders keepers bish. If my friend dropped any amount of money, I'd give it back. If I see a lady at the grocery store drop a twenty, I'll pick it up for her and give it back. A large amount of cash in plastic bags, mine bish, mine mine mine mine, get your fucking hands off.....mine!!!!

reminds me of the movie a simple plan with billy bob thorton and bill paxton.

great ass movie.

Back