Disel Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EdrikLongtail

Hello
My friend owns a 87 doge disel. He just basicly using this car untill it die's down or something but anywaz. He says he got a turbo under hood and i nooded because it needs it and he says it pushed 15-22 lbs of boost. I understood and said he was right seeing that it needs alot of air to get thoese high compression pistions to fire but anywaz to make a long story short i got an idea. I looked at the turbo and it was somewhat small but bigger then ur little hand held turbo deals B) . and then i started brain storming, If this blowing 15-22 lbs of boost and its somewhat small. Was wondering if i could hook up a dodge disel turbo on a honda? or would the engine still have to be built to make the turbo spin that fast that get that boost up their?

the 60-1 wheel IS a diesel turbo.

we tend to use large turbos on hondas. look at the eclipse- 14b, the evo runs 19 psi stock!

but also it only pushes 19 below 5500 and then skips to 16.5 =P (i had to do a report on it =P) but i guess i can get a cheap turbo then.. real cheap

well, there's 3123123123412341412312312.4 diesel turbos dude. get some more info on it... a/r trim, housings, etc...

Back