distributor wireing help....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic_kid_666

I have an si conversrion on my 1990 std and then my friend was doing a wire tuck on my harnes and basically messed up the wires on the distributor... so I dont know which wires go where....... I did the search but some say wires are connected differently.

Dizzy

Blue/yellow
Beige < old white
white
white
Blue
Blue/white
Blue/Beige< old white...

Harness

Blue/orange
Blue/white
orange
white
white
and then 2 wire from ecu

HELP PLEASE.....

nope I have a beige your talking about the all "beige" nope its a beige not an orange at all and as far as the blue and beige no its beige not......

this is harness side of connector: the igniter wire is the white wire on the outside edge, opposite the empty pin

distplug-1.jpg

okay so I figured out

orange=Cyl
white=cyl

Blue/ orange =Tdc
blue/white = Tdc

blue /yellow and blue run strait into the ecu C1 and C2

and white = ignigter

but now I dont know which are which as far as the distributor please help need to get it started this week

I already gave you the answer but since you don't want to listen here I drew you a picture.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 148
damn that was so helpful now was that so hard....if it starts me and you are bestfriends if not well then your not

did you really just ask him, after donating his free time to solve your problem, if that "was so hard?" some people....

Back